The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
X Factor
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone interested in a great performance shop in the Augusta, GA/ South Carolina area, this is worth checking out! They do awesome work, nothing but praise here. Alot of the guys I was stationed with at Ft. Gordon have used these guys, From Acuras to Nissans to Mazdas, these guys do great work, including the SR20DET Bluebird and GTI-R swaps. Turbo kits, supercharger kits, etc. They also have dyno pulls performed on a Dynojet248 capable of 1200hp and 1200 lbs torque. The president is Daniel Newman, and he is very helpful in answering your questions, and also has VERY reasonable prices!

Redline Performance
Performance Tuning Center
1006 Wheeler Lane
Augusta, GA 30909
(706)868-5379
Daniel Newman

or email me for more info at [email protected]

·
was up
3,277 Posts
wheeler lane? or wheeler rd

ive never heard of redline but RPM was good with swaps, too bad it went doewn because of dissagreements between the owners. Jade motorsports is up now but its not too great...they have a real nice shop but i havent seen antyhing major going on there. but ihave never seen redline. where is it? around what..

·
X Factor
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Neegra said:
wheeler lane? or wheeler rd

ive never heard of redline but RPM was good with swaps, too bad it went doewn because of dissagreements between the owners. Jade motorsports is up now but its not too great...they have a real nice shop but i havent seen antyhing major going on there. but ihave never seen redline. where is it? around what..

I'm trying to remember the road names, the business is off of wheeler rd. but I think wheeler rd. turns into wheeler lane?.......It's near the Regal 20 on wheeler road......go in the opposite direction of the movie theater on wheeler road, just past the overpass, they're on the left, their building sits behind a few other businesses so they are hard to locate. Hope this helped

·
was up
3,277 Posts
oooh, ok. i think i know where that is. right when you have to turn left to stay on wheeler. if you go straight you get on flowing wells but ive never been there. do yo ulive in augusta

·
X Factor
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to be stationed at Ft. Gordon (what a hole), but I'm going to FSU in Tallahassee, FL now. I make a little trip up there every now and then. Tallahassee is a much better place, no offense. Just give Daniel a call at Redline Performance, he'll be able to give you better directions. Like I said before, the guys I've talked to have nothing but praise about the products and workmanship this company provides. So I thought I would give them some well deserved recognition and let everyone that may be interested know.

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
Ay how far is that from Wrightsboro RD ? Cuz thats where my apartment is. I go to ASU ( Augusta State University ). Oh yea, im in AUgusta now , so if u guys wanna meet up hang out, or wha just let me know, ( please let me know I have no idea where n e thing is).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts