Nissan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great turn out and pics can be seen at www.teamadrenalin.cjb.net in the forms section under Altima vs. Altima. Thanks everyone for showing up. Laterz.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Yeah it was a great turn out.I was happy so many showed up.Had fun racing and watching some races too.I didnt know the KA24DE engines sounded so SWEET at full throttle.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
HondaKillah said:
Yeah it was a great turn out.I was happy so many showed up.Had fun racing and watching some races too.I didnt know the KA24DE engines sounded so SWEET at full throttle.
yea the engines sounded sweeet! But HK how did you like the view of my se-l tails! LOL you know I'm just playing with you!

Whose going to do your springs for you?

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
probaly go to MZM performance in Austin.Gonna get a hook up on the price hopefully...gotta talk to the dude Friday.trying to see if I can get TOP NOTCH members a discount on labor/parts.

And you know I want a rematch bro....I wont lose a 3rd time...fo sho'

Where is AV???I know she has some pics of the meet.

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
It was fun hanging out with everyone.Maybe by next time I'll have learned how to race without myA/C on.:p

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
YeaH fun everyone, can't wait to do it again.........Ih yeah HK if it is not too late I decided to change my sticker color to wite not red. Let me know if thats kool.

Pillage

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Yeah PILLAGE...thats cool.PILLAGE,AV,ALAM6969,and JELLO....you can all stick TOP NOTCH in your sigs.You are all members and once I get paid next FRIDAY I am going to have to hook up with AV and Jerry to get the banners made.

I am going to MZM this Monday and talk to them about discounts for TOP NOTCH members.I am going to see if we let them do all of our MODS/FUTURE MODS will they cut us a break on LABOR/PARTS.

Once we get the banners made then it will be time to talk DUES and MEETINGS.Sorry I havent called anyone yet but DAMN I have been busy...

Yall stay cool....

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
The tickets for the import expo are $18 online and at the door. I got some $3 dollar off coupons but they are only good at the door not online. If you want some let me know. I will check on room rates and possible reservations for hotels for the night. My mother works for Marroitt and she gets damn good discounts. I will let you know by monday or tuesday on a price. That is if you want t go on Friday and not just all day Saturday. I am most likely going that Friday afternoon and finding the hot spots for Friday night then hittin the car show when it opens at 11 am on Saturday.

Pillage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
pillage
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing