1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I think RW has a det (swapped maybe?) BBird.. Don't remember the details.. But I'm pretty sure it's not a US market altima..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TL said:
I think RW has a det (swapped maybe?) BBird.. Don't remember the details.. But I'm pretty sure it's not a US market altima..
Yeah. I've got the JDM Bluebird SSS. I've realised suspension parts are a bit different. I ordered a GC coilover set and had to do some fabrication to get it to fit (those springs are short!)

I guess I won't be able to order Altima shocks from the US then.

-rw

·
12,623 Posts
Hey Dry,

You want a Whiteline front sway bar? I painted it white before I realized I couldn't use it, and Whiteline doesn't want it back and they won't give me my money back, only credit. So they might make me another bar that will fit. I have the poly bushings that came with it, and the original box. It's a big bad ass unit. Let me know what you think. I paid $150 something for it a few months ago, but I'll sell it to you for next to nothing....no one else has a Bluebird anyway near me.

Cory

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Peterson said:
Hey Dry,

You want a Whiteline front sway bar? I painted it white before I realized I couldn't use it, and Whiteline doesn't want it back and they won't give me my money back, only credit. So they might make me another bar that will fit. I have the poly bushings that came with it, and the original box. It's a big bad ass unit. Let me know what you think. I paid $150 something for it a few months ago, but I'll sell it to you for next to nothing....no one else has a Bluebird anyway near me.

Cory
Sure I'd buy it. How much you want for it?

e-mail me: [email protected]

-rw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts