The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does hitting a deer count as offenses with insurance companies after a certain amount of times, cause I nailed my third yesterday night. ****er shot like over my car messed up my hood, radiator , drivers side light, drivers door(I don't know how either), my power window shits wack now, and I think there is some frame damage. I hope they total it. sentra ser baby

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ok. so does it? seriously, I'm not gonna be like "hey state farm, I hit another deer and need you to fork out some more cash," and them be like "Oh, well you are a risk to this company, but I hope your car gets fixed,---and your insurance is up 8% goodbye."

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
**cough** 70 **cough** big buck.

·
$ make my Engine go Round
487 Posts
ANY time you claim ANYTHING your insurances will go up, I hate insurance companies for this reason, I got a window smashed out by some punks a couple weeks ago, so I claimed it paid the deductible and my insurance went up. Insurance guy, who happens to be a family friend, said that every time you claim something your insurance can go up. Sucks but it probably will for this too.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
hitting a deer is no big thing.. the fact you are CLAIMING damages is...

You could hit a cat, a moose, and a Hippo, and if all 3 are claimed and they fix the car, that fact will affect you.

How recent have all 3 been?

if you have like 2 in the yr, then your rates will go up. Now if this is the first since yrs ago, you shouldn't see an increase, or much of one.. it all depends on what you have claimed and when...

How much have the damages been?

·
$ make my Engine go Round
487 Posts
yeah basically what victor said, mine was much more hostile in nature due to the fact that I just had to cut my 6 month insurance check : )

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
and just to let folks know, that insurance rates (Don;t know if just FL or nationwide) are on the upswing. We got hit for a $30 a month increase because rates are up all over...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts