The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dire need for Auto Theft Device Wiring Diagram:confused: Last evening the auto theft device got stuck underneath the brake pedal and while driving on the Interstate, I foolishly yanked the offending box out of the way, disconnecting all wires from the box. There are two wiring harnesses entering the box and I cannot find a diagram in two repair manuals, Haynes & Chilton. Can anyone tell me how to connect the five wires in each harness to each other? The auto will not start without these wires connecting. I have a 1994 GLE with over 132,000 miles and just can't afford to go to the dealer again to fix/replace the part. I've dropped more than $1,000 into this auto already this year and am broke from recovering from an operation on my spine in April. Your help would be greatly appreciated. The 1st harness has 3 Black, One Red, and One Yellow wires. The 2nd harness has One Green , One White, One Black, One Brown, and One Red wires.

Please Help if you can. You can also email to me at [email protected]. My car is stuck in the driveway until I fix this mess.

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts