The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: 5/11/16 First Pics in finally.

Update: 5/6/16 Mold finished. Waiting on pictures to be sent.

Update: 3/1/16 Everyone confirmed paid $50 deposit

Update: 2/26/16 Invoices are being sent out

Update: 2/26/16 CLOSED. All info forward to Auto X. They will be sending invoices soon.

So if there is an issue with this post than I understand it will be removed.

For the 5gens only 2013-2015..... sorry 2016/ 5.5 gens

This comes from a Facebook group but I also want to throw this here to see if more people are interested.

A few 5th genners have reached out to Auto X who has replied and said to make the diffuser they will need a minimum of 20 people. Heres the post:

"We need a minimum of 20 pre-orders to start a new project. Everyone have to put $50 deposit and once we received the 20 deposits we can start the project. Once the project is ready, we will request the remaining balance and also the shipping cost.

Regular pricing:
$420 Made in Carbon Fiber
$315 Fiberglass-Unpainted
PLUS SHIPPING

Group buy price:
$320 Carbon
$200 Fiberglass
Plus shipping.

shipping within US is around $45-$55

I will need to collect the following information: product (Fiberglass or CF), name, address, phone number, email account, for each one placing the deposit. I will then send Autokits X this information and will send an invoice via email to everyone. Please message me to [email protected] so that I can track this better for all of you guys!"

The design will be similar to the q50 one. Auto X will be sending invoices for $50 down payment once the list reaches atleast 20 people. Anybody have questions can PM me or respond to this and i will try to answer as best I can.

Here is the list of confirmed interested

1.L. Ma. (Paid)
2.N. Stuckert. (Paid)
3.G. Hernandez (Paid)
4.J. Armstrong (Paid)
5.I. Smith. (Paid)
6.E. Linares. (Paid)
7.T. Nguyen. (Paid)
8.N. Dautant. (Paid)
9.N. Escobar. (Paid)
10.T. O'Connell (Paid)
11.K. Agnew. (Paid)
12.M. Ayala. (Paid)
13. C.Diaz. (Paid)
14. J.Toolsee. (Paid)
15. T. Schappell. (Paid)
16. T. Pirres. (Paid)
17. J. Santos. (Paid)
18. R. Martinez. (Paid)
19. T. Reyes. (Paid)
20. D. Ramirez. (Paid)
21. D. Ross. (Paid)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you want a list of people first? im interested in the CF version.
Email [email protected] with the following info or PM me
(Fiberglass or CF)
name
address
phone number
email

There is already a list (I believe its currently at 16). Ill try to get a count. And ill just update this post.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update first post with list. This is a combination of people from multiple forums, groups, FB, IG etc...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick heads up.. i updated the first post but this GB is only for the 2013-2015 models. Ill check to see if possible to get you 2016 5.5 gen guys in too but most likely you will probally need another list of 20 5.5 gens.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I wish I could see a picture on the Altima prior to committing. The price is reasonable and not an issue, but how it comes out would be make or break for me.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I could see a picture on the Altima prior to committing. The price is reasonable and not an issue, but how it comes out would be make or break for me.
Yeah i understand you. Its going to look similiar to the q50 ones pictured.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
List updated.... just a few more to go before we can get this started

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's not even made yet.

Do we know how it attaches? 3M double sided tape and/or screws?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's not even made yet.

Do we know how it attaches? 3M double sided tape and/or screws?
3m double tape. When i get mines ill probally do screws at the bottom where its not visible.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
So Carlos is running this Group Buy?

We all know him from the Teana taillight group buy.
He's been gone since.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So Carlos is running this Group Buy?

We all know him from the Teana taillight group buy.
He's been gone since.
Hes in it but no hes not running it. Auto X will contact everyone in it directly with invoices.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update: Closed. Information will be sent off this morning and all those in the GB should receive invoices soon. Will update final list later.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dang that was fast... was hoping to have a couple days to mull it over. Will they be producing them going forwards so people that were on the fence before can purchase at regular price if we like how the actual product turns out?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dang that was fast... was hoping to have a couple days to mull it over. Will they be producing them going forwards so people that were on the fence before can purchase at regular price if we like how the actual product turns out?
that is how it has always worked with any other group buy that I have seen. you might run into an issue with it not being visible on their website so once the product is complete I would call them. you may be able to call and get in that way too since most groupbuys are wanting a minimum number.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pm me your info now if your ready now. And i will try go to ge you in on the discounted price still as the invoices havent been sent out yet

·
Registered
282 Posts
PM'd.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts