The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys which gauges do you really need from auto meter if you were looking to do gagues pods i have always really wondered im not really the engine person but i have an intake do i need one for that or not cause the gauges i thought about getting are for my stereo stinger makes some gauges that tells voltage and another one cant think of it righ tnow but let me know

·
Banned
100 Posts
ur a senior member???? oh man, no the intake doesnt need a gauge... and the voltage will tell you how much battery power youve got left...I have one and i love it...specially for shows and if you have neon kits as powerfull as 9000 volts ITS A MUST. what color is ur alty???

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its white with orange pearl yeah see as you can tell im not an engine person so basically i woudlnt know shit reason there is no motor work but an intake is cause the outside of my car is really waht im going for so

·
Banned
100 Posts
i just sat down and learned one day, I finally figured out how to wire my neons(9000vlt low glow greens)...I'm not an electrical person, or maybe im just an electrical genuis and the whole world is wrong.... i don't know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts