How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience?

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The D3 is very nice, I believe both can do DVD MP3 so its really a toss up. I've installed 3 D3's and each person has left with a big grin :)
And the D3 is 2-300 less. Sounds pretty obvious to me.

·
I'm so old school
1,625 Posts
The Kenwood is a hella sweet unit. Get a D3 so I can be one of the first on the board with the Kenwood. ;) ;)

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Kenwood is a hella sweet unit. Get a D3 so I can be one of the first on the board with the Kenwood. ;) ;)
You better get the kenwood quick...mine is goin in tomorrow.

·
I'm so old school
1,625 Posts
You better get the kenwood quick...mine is goin in tomorrow.
That's why I said one of the first. My budget won't allow me to be the first.
Plus I have to sell my current head unit to get this one. A for sale thread will be coming real soon though.

Let us (me) know how you like it once it's installed.

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure will...hope the menus aren't as bad as the reviews say.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I'm getting ready have the Kenwood dnx710 and wanted to get you guys thoughts weather I should go with the kenwood or a Pioneer Z3. I have heard the Z3 is having some issues and I have tested the dnx710 and it is sweet and cheaper than the Z3. The dnx710 will also be connected to two 7" monitors in the rear headrests in my 05 SE-R.

Any ideas would help out greatly as I'm probably getting this done this weekend!

·
I'm so old school
1,625 Posts
Hopefully soon I will be able to get the DNX7100 with the bluetooth and rear view camera. Plus an iPod cable for the fun of it.

Would like to play with one first, but have talked to someone who has one and the reveiws were very favorable.

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got it in on Wed but have been out of town since Thursday morning....I'll post pics soon. I got the ipod cable hooked up to it, but you have to have a ipod video, nano or newer version of ipod...my 5.5 gen wouldn't work so I bought a new classic. I got the video ipod cable so you can watch movies off the ipod on the screen...the menus aren't bad at all, just take some learning, the video is good quality, the sound quality is good and you can customize it some with the built in crossovers. The nav is great...has tons of POI's.

Don't have bluetooth or back up camera yet...didn't want to spend the extra 500 or so to get them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts