The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my avic N1 took a sh*t. I called up pioneer, and they said to send it in, and it would be repaired under warranty if the problem had to do with manufacturing. The problem is that the deck seems to be having problems responding to touc, and playing mp3 disks. I reset the unit 4 times berfore it played the mp3 disk that it used to play before. The disk isn't scratched and it seems to do this with many of my disks. The worse part is uninstalling the deck, and going without the avic for a minimum of 3 weeks according to pioneer. Also shipping is at my own cost, and hopefully all goes well.

·
Texas love
546 Posts
I have one, and have never had a problem with it. Every headunit or anything electronical is going to have some bad apples. sorry for your problems, But i think its the best unit out there.

Do you clean your screen often?, also have you checked out the voicepac for it?

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be honest i love the unit, and i would still buy another one if it hadent been for the fact of the one year manufacturers warranty taking care of it. I sent it into a friend who had an authorized dealer slip so he will try and get it taken care of. I usually cklean the screen only when its dirty, but the unit is actually rather well built.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts