The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is down to get an all Nissan meet organzied? I was thinking about it last night, this is the perfect time of the year. Say in a bout 3 weeks, so everyone has enough time. Try to get all the sentra, stanza, 300 zx, altima, maxima, 200 sx, and 240 sx people together. Any ideas where?

·
I ♥ speedbumps
1,459 Posts
I'm down for this...if we plan on having all nissan's attend I suggest we find a park big enough to hold us (parking wise)

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
813 Posts
just north of the 101 there is a new shopping mall area they say it is supposed to be a new pavillions... i dove by there and all i could think of was how cool it would be if it were loaded up with tricked out cars :D :D :D

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
yeah, that is like 2 minutes from my house!

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,062 Posts
Re: hehe

* 187 Boy * said:
why do you bleep your text china boy? * China Boy * on all
altimas.net currently has the word F U C K bleeped becasue we are under consideration to be an official nissan site or sumthing...

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nate quit lying...geez, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....that good enough for ya?

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,062 Posts
SPL Hertz said:
nate quit lying...geez, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....that good enough for ya?

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

not as hard once i look at how u did it = )

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes the new mall

I will be thier but we need a day on the week end friday or saterday or even sunday.Every one pic a day and lets go to the mall:) Off the 101

·
I ♥ speedbumps
1,459 Posts
Re: yes the new mall

saclepto said:
I will be thier but we need a day on the week end friday or saterday or even sunday.Every one pic a day and lets go to the mall:) Off the 101

Where ya from?? I see you're new to the board, welcome.

So when is this gonna be? looks like the new mall would be the spot..even tho its a bit of a drive, no biggie. I'll see if I have my care decent by the meet.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts