Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, we're back up, Rick, where is that link for all of the pics..Wow what an awesome weekend it was for Altimas.net peeps....
Hope everyone gets to see the pics...
Alex
:)

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Hells yeah...I say we all go watch American Pie 2 this weekend. That's what I'll be doing.

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Oh markie....you set yourself up by even bringing it up! hehehe...why don't you bring Brittney to the movies...maybe she'll pay for ya;)

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't worry Markie

Luny will buy Markie a ticket, as long as you don't bring Britney, she's gonna get us all in trouble :p

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Luther

You are right, if she was about 4 yrs older, so I don't get locked up, that's right, I ain't afraid to say it, but damn, Mark, you have to admit she looks VERY MUCH like Britney S., and I mean, very very very close...
Which is cool, just the age is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too scary...
Wish I was 16 again..
Mark, take advantage man, take advantage..
:D

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Re: No Luther

NissanLunatic said:
You are right, if she was about 4 yrs older, so I don't get locked up, that's right, I ain't afraid to say it, but damn, Mark, you have to admit she looks VERY MUCH like Britney S., and I mean, very very very close...
Which is cool, just the age is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too scary...
Wish I was 16 again..
Mark, take advantage man, take advantage..
she tells me she thinks of me as her brother cause ive known her 4 ever, fuck! when did this happen!!! shes gotta pic of herr and a pic of brittney spears, shit is freaky. sure yall make fun of me 4 bein young and nw you wannwa be 16

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I KNOW

SHE MENTIONED THAT'S HOW SHE FEELS BOUT U...HEY, I HEARD U TRIED TO GET UR MACK ON WITH HER....SHE TOLD ME, NEVERMIND......DUN WANNA START N E THING....BUT UM...JUS WATCH HOW U DO THINGS..........BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE.....

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
hahahaha

what?? 19 seconds??

"I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time, for those 19 seconds or less I am free" -Luther 2001

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
12 Participants
FiReMuNkI
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing