The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey we gotta do somethin good this weekend i h8 school and need to make up for the week, i cant drive out to tempe, how about the illegals up by sonic that was da jelly fo sho

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,745 Posts
ha....i didnt go to school today..and my week is worse....how about being diagnosed with either strep throat or mono....tests come in on wednesday

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
My week has been good so far...no complaints here :D

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

My week is worse, I broke up with my GF of 2 years yesterday, today I get ass-raped at work by my miget of a boss, and tomorrow I start school. I'd trade all that for some strep throat and some sick time.

Damn man,
Bo

·
Registered
20 Posts
Life is all gravy here. All i need is a better paying job. Any suggestions hit me up. Perferably full-time and in the mornings.
Danny P

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok my week went from bad to god awfull!!! i just got my bank statement $68!!!!!!!! o i am so fuckin pissed i havnt spent that much!! it all adds up but i am so damn pissed!! i have to take the 130 + change that ive been savin up for springs and put it in the bank. ohhhh man im gonna kick someones ass b4 the nights up!!!!! so between school, feeling like shit and being poor as a mother fucker, im not to happy. im so done with his minimum wage shit n e 1 no of a job that will hire a 16 year old for better than 6.35/ hr??/

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
ITS ALL GOOD...

ALL U LIL KIDDIES COMPLAINING.......WORK FULL TIME AND GO TO SKOOL..........THEN I LL BET ULL BE COMPLAINING..MAH DAY WAS G DOUBLE "O" D GOOD....:D BUT UM....YEH..

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
i've doen that luther... how bout this i am going to school full time and working part time... I still have to much extra time maybe getting a second job or a girl??
Shawn

S

·
0 Posts
cheesepuff... you can make like 7an hour or more at Target... where i work... or be a pizza delivery boy, also good pay.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
wanna knoe why....

Altimeezy said:
My week has been good so far...no complaints here :D
cuz foolios got a new job.....he'll be bling blingin'........pretty soon.....

:)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
hmmmm

bigred said:
i've doen that luther... how bout this i am going to school full time and working part time... I still have to much extra time maybe getting a second job or a girl??
Shawn
girl is nice........
;)

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
How funny

I think it's kind of ironic that i read this thread on the one day I don't have my first class until 2:30 in the afternoon and i just woke up half an hour ago.....that would be at 10:30 am! hahahhahahahahha. Mang! I think that people in relationships should get paid a lil something....sometimes it's harder than a real job to keep that ish going....

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok im better now not sick, but im still a junior (no drugs for that ive checked) and i want to do somethin cool this weekend damnitt, ill post back w/ my times for work. if i cant topnotch it this weekend im gonna lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haha! You guys are babies! MY week's been great! I love school, so many new friends. Homework is easy! :) I'm glad ur better Mark!! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts