The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
**** the cars. lets rent a pontoon boat next weekend. cerealkiller and I have been planning something like this. who's down? I know Jason has his kids next weekend. maybe the following weekend if he's down?????

either way, Brian, Chris, and I will be doing something up at canyon lake next weekend.....cliff jumping anyone?

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
Sounds good to me.....maybe not next weekend but the one after though...

B, I'll give you a call sometime after this weekend about the PC stuff...I might be able to email you a link to Norton if I have time this weekend...Hella busy with school starting and working my ass of to pay for this laptop...

·
Dog Days Are Over
1,947 Posts
hotlicia said:
asleep....'i wanna **** you like an animal'
.j/k
Joke or no that signature is otta' control :brow: :eek:

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Lake sounds good to me, as for a boat - somebody better own one cause my college ass cant even buy lunch. :dunno:

Drive, party, whatever - Im down.

Whatdya say we all get together and eat some mushrooms. We can all trip out together. It'll be a great time.

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
asuFoxtrot said:
anything other than drugs for us az guys is just not acceptable is it....
Hahaha - Drugs, women, alcohol - that about covers it.

·
Hit and Runs Suck
2,692 Posts
Yeah guys, I've been saying that we should do something before summer ends. Lake sounds cool. Renting a boat sounds good, but not sure if the money's there. Either way, lets do this shit up. Oh, and if ya want some schrooms, bring ya own!

·
enjoy
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how about a vegas or just the lake?
....lake>vegas?

im down either way,just as long its next weekend! 9/18

·
Dog Days Are Over
1,947 Posts
^^ Now who's throwin' it out there Martin? :p

But seriously if U Az guys are thinkin of LV U might want to consider the weekend of the 25th. Martin and the Vegas crew are having a local meet that day :)

Les

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
HBL said:
^^ Now who's throwin' it out there Martin? :p

But seriously if U Az guys are thinkin of LV U might want to consider the weekend of the 25th. Martin and the Vegas crew are having a local meet that day :)

Les
Hmmmmmm.... What do you guys think? I dont know if I can afford a vegas trip but I can surely find a camping spot :) As for gambling and drinking - Im not 21 yet - but ill go if other people are also underage. Is this even a possibilty?? what do you other az people think?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts