The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
goin poor ...Help!!!!!!
342 Posts
Hey you better keep your fingers crossed it looks like its gonna rain out here. What time are you planin on bein out here at SpeedWorld.

·
goin poor ...Help!!!!!!
342 Posts
Hey alex relax only time will tell its only 9:30 my fine feathered friend ( remember we live in az it rains all around you but never hits you )

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alex have u looked outside latly it aint gonna rain so get your ass over here at 7 so we can go race damit.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
well....

Chris, and myself were the only fools "down" enough to roll ;) Chris takes his oil cap off between runs :D hahaha and doesn't tell me when he lets me drive it... (his car attacked me twice too)

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
well, I called Chris's phone posted above(and a girl answered saying what the hell am I talking about altimas and thought I needed a store) and paged you Rick but it was like 6:40 by then and it would have taken me more than an hour to get there. Damn, should have looked it up on mapquest earlier. Maybe next time.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
damn, i got your page, but it didn't have the 480 or whatever so i thought it was someone from Casa Grande paging me. I would have called from Chris' phone if I had known it were you. You would have had plenty of time at 6:40 still.

I can get text messages by emailing [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
Rick
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing