The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is directions for you all to my house...call my cell when u r on your way 480-980-3555...

Whichever way you come from get to the 60 East...if from the 17..take the 17 to the 10 then to the 60...Osama I think u can handle getting to the 60 ok :D ...when u r on the 60 east...get off at alma school rd...take a right...go down all the way to elliot...there is a lot of construction..so u will know when u get there...take a left onto elliot...then go down about a 1/4 mile it will be the first road on the right...called hartford...its kinda hidden...then go down to mission...2nd road on left..take a left...i am on the SW corner of shawnee and mission...

if ur confused go to mapquest.com and my address is:
505 W. Shawnee Dr.
Chandler, 85225

fredy...bring what u have left of the mesh u used on ur grille...luther dont forget the hamburgers...if anyone else wants to bring something like drinks or chips or something go for it...also we have a pool so bring some swimming trunks....

·
I ♥ speedbumps
1,459 Posts
Sounds good..our new member Christian will roll with me, er..I'll be rolling with him :)

Lates.

·
Registered
838 Posts
i forgot i work 2 to 930 so i guess i dont know whats going on.....i might not go.....

·
350Z
6,057 Posts
Thank you guys for helping install my PRI CAI, Roger, Freddy, Luther and all the others that had to wait hours to eat because of me. Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Osama

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
osama said:
Thank you guys for helping install my PRI CAI, Roger, Freddy, Luther and all the others that had to wait hours to eat because of me. Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Osama
anytime osama...anytime...

btw..do u have aim or anything??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts