The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday 8.10.01 we are gonna go see American Pie 2 and go to a mini car show if that's what you want to call it. Open to anyone in AZ. Most of Topnotch will be there hopefully. We are going to meet at the Southeast corner at Alma School Rd. and Elliot in Chandler behind Checker at 8:00 PM. From there we are going to Arizona Mills to get tickets for the movie. Then we will go to a car wash at Guadalupe and Country Club where a bunch of clubs meet at. Then back to Arizona Mills for the movie.

Need directions or anything e-mail or call me...
[email protected] or [email protected]
480-980-3555 or 480-539-7506

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
ATTN: north valley folk....

Let's all meet at my house (like usual) and roll out to Roger's previously named location. Fredy's pickin me up at 7...so let's make it 7.....ANYONE is welcome to meet up at my place. Where am I at?? The address is 3520 E. Kristal Way....go to mapquest and search it! If you get lost (peachfuzz ;) ) call my cell 602-692-4059!! word......hehe

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
oh and call me too if you're gonna be there but are running a little late....don't wanna skip out on anyone and have my moms scared! hehe

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
BRIAN

be ready bout 615pm.....
:D
that's wen i'll be pickin' yo stank a$$ up....jus playin' bro...
peacs

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Re: ATTN: north valley folk....

m2891e said:
Let's all meet at my house (like usual) and roll out to Roger's previously named location. Fredy's pickin me up at 7...so let's make it 7.....ANYONE is welcome to meet up at my place. Where am I at?? The address is 3520 E. Kristal Way....go to mapquest and search it! If you get lost (peachfuzz ;) ) call my cell 602-692-4059!! word......hehe
lol am i that bad???

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: Re: ATTN: north valley folk....

prtyfly4whtguy said:

lol am i that bad???
if you really need some help drivin' round( geting lost) give me a call.....
602-4100551
it's all good mark...

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
aight

i'll be there dont leave me guys i will role up in my big red machine but i dont know about 7 i get out of school at 7.. i already talked to freddy.
Shawn

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
why don't we go to a place that has student discounts and pay $5 instead of $8. Awatuke 24 or Stapley 24 or Mill Ave 12. I guess we can decide when we meet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts