The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up with you guys? i thought all you younger people partied and all that good shit. im single and not much older than some of you and i want to do shit, but aint nothing going on... you guys all dead?

·
AZ MEMBER
328 Posts
There is always somthing going on down here in T town, although it slowed down a lot now that school started but starting tonight we get to drink till' 2! yay This weekend is going to be great. the only down fall is that the bars are expensive. J if you ever get the urge to come down here to the sh*t hole we call home, feel free and you can get drunk with us. I hope you don't mind 18-20 year old girls that just love to get naked.

"Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life!"

^ this is all I have learned to college, what a waste of money :(

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe, you know what? i may just do that... this weekend is out though. i have my kids this weekend. but shit, im up for chicks that are naked. :) problem is, do they like 31 yr old guys that look 24? ;)

·
this is me
171 Posts
i partied til istarted school up again. gotta get up at 4:30 everyday and since i work til 10 at night everynight i spend all day saturday running errands usually... sucks for now but it'll be worth it... i hope

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im down. just not this weekend... now NEXT weekend.. i have a 4 day weekend and my roommate might be in cali.... ;)

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
hotlicia said:
ok but u need to bring some dicks!
j/k...lol
Unfortunately in AZ that never seems to be a problem. So you should worry about bringing chicks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm not really talking to anyone in particular but I'd love to meet up with some of the people from this site, I talked to Licia on the phone for like 12 seconds, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with some alty owners. I go to ASU during the week and live in Scottsdale, but probably moving to Scottsdale/Mckellips shortly. Let me know if anyone wants to hang out this weekend (Labor Day). PM me back for more entertaining information... lol hope to hear from someone.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just keep checking this forum. as you can see, most of the time we have SOMETHING going on. this weekend it was sco. i had a good time and some others .netters went too.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts