The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is all going to Speedworld on Saturday for Race Wars? I am gonna go. I don't have work Saturday or Sunday. Maybe I will strip the interior, and take the hood off this time. How bout the windows? LOL HAHA yea right. :eek: Anyways we should all meet up before going. Any ideas?

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
I'm not doing good today

I have a broken tooth, so I am very negative, moody, and overall being an asshole, I apologize, going to the dentist asap today...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: I'm not doing good today

NissanLunatic said:
I have a broken tooth, so I am very negative, moody, and overall being an asshole, I apologize, going to the dentist asap today...
LUNNIE, WHAT THE HECK DID U DO TO BREAK UR TOOTH?? OUCH! HOPE IT CAN GET FIXED DUDE......

:eek:

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OUCH

It's all good...

BTW, me and fredy are organizing a mandatory club meeting, got any ideas of where and the best time to have it?

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
hey alex, it's alright, i am an asshole too when I have toothaches :D

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
i'll most likely be there... running the burnt up red machine maybethats a big maybe...
Shawn

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
it is 10 dollars to watch at speedworld and 15 to race. If you are planning on racing, remember to WEAR PANTS!!!

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
cause they won't let you race in shorts...

·
Registered
358 Posts
i will go but i have retired my car from racing :eek: until further notice or mods which ever comes first. oh im an asshole even without my teeth hurting:D

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i can't believe chris admitted he's an asshole :D HAHAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 48 Posts