The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats goin on this Friday? we gonna do something? Me, Fredy, and Shawn might go see fast and furious since shawn hasnt seen it yet..i donno.......

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: Luther

NissanLunatic said:
The headers are here..come get em..
TIGHT!!!!!!!

ALEX, I GET OFF WORK AT 915..SAME AS LAST TIME..U GONNA BE AWAKE??????LEMME KNOW....IF SO, I'LL PICK THEM UP TONITE.....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: I might be

NissanLunatic said:
Dude I am on so much Vicodyn after my tooth surgery yesterday, there are no guarantees, just call me when you get off from work...
WILL DO.....
:D

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Yeah I'll be watching F&F again...either the 7:50 showing or 10:25...most likely the 10:25..we could get together and get something to eat. What ya'll think?

(The times are from AMC Deer Valley 30..so other theatre times may vary)

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
alex check ur e-mail.
i just got enough money to drop it
lik $124!!! fnally, but i still have to get the car fixed, but then ill be rollin in style!

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
prtyfly4whtguy said:
alex check ur e-mail.
i just got enough money to drop it
lik $124!!! fnally, but i still have to get the car fixed, but then ill be rollin in style!
SWEET! no more stock height for you...

Youre still going to get picked on. HAHA!

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i say we meet up somewhere and eat before the movie? when and where? ill be there...

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Someone call and wake me up please

Tomorrow before 7 PM, that's 7 PM, you know night time, since my Vicodyn is really messin up the sleepy schedule, and better yet, can someone drive me around tomorrow, I have no confidence when driving (I'm not even supposed to drive on this shit anyways)............................................

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Someone call and wake me up please

NissanLunatic said:
Tomorrow before 7 PM, that's 7 PM, you know night time, since my Vicodyn is really messin up the sleepy schedule, and better yet, can someone drive me around tomorrow, I have no confidence when driving (I'm not even supposed to drive on this shit anyways)............................................
Alex..ill pick ya up...what time u want me to call?? where we eatin at before the movies?? anyone??

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Chrissy and I are game.. What time?

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
i am there yeah i havent watched the movies so what... i get out of school at 7 though..
Shawn

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Sweet..good turnout I hope.

Rick, Roger, we need to talk about the 'meeting'...we can do that before the movie.

Peace.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts