The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello anyone reading this I had some quick questions, I have a stock 2008 Nissan Sentra base model and I was wondering if parts are interchangeable between base model spec v and ser I have the 2.0L engine and was just wondering if anyone has any idea on what can and can’t be put onto my car from a more premium model more specifically any mechanical parts engine,exhaust, transmission etc.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello anyone reading this I had some quick questions, I have a stock 2008 Nissan Sentra base model and I was wondering if parts are interchangeable between base model spec v and ser I have the 2.0L engine and was just wondering if anyone has any idea on what can and can’t be put onto my car from a more premium model more specifically any mechanical parts engine,exhaust, transmission etc.
I have the same base model.
Trust you can change the engine from 2.0 to 2.5 with some software modification in the ECU.
With the transmission you can't do anything about it since it's CVT and the wiring harness in the car is already stocked for that!
Air intake can be swapped for aftermarket cold air intake with some modifications.
Exhaust as well

By the way what is your average MPG? I am having horrible gas mileage with mine

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My mpg ranges from 30-40 miles per gallon I work as a delivery driver and I also drive my fiancé about 40 highway miles a day so I average out a lot about 30mpg but if I’m doing only highway trips it’s been known to get 40 all day doing 65 mph in slow lane with 32-34 psi and I have bald tires on right now so when I get new tires be back at 35 mpg no problem I run lowest grade gas and get an oil change at 3k miles so about every month or two and I have 179,000 miles she’s been in the family since 10 miles I would love to talk more let me know what’s good with you

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bro
Is it possible to take a picture of your fuel injector so I look at it and buy some, especially where the part number is? I am thinking I have a bad fuel injector making the car run rich all the time

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yo my bad I just saw this I have factory fuel injectors I had them installed about 10,000 miles ago I’ll take a picture after work and let you know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts