The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(PICS) Back from import wars

well 12 of us met up and drove to Import wars together. Rollin in with 6 altys and 1 max. There is gonna be pics posted soon by one of the guys that went up there. It was awesome, but we didnt get such a big turnout. It would have been nice to have had alot more altys with us, but he we had fun, and we represented altimas.net alot. I was sporting my new www.altimas.net stickers, and pics of my car will finally be on the site soon. Whitey was up there in his alty, sweet looking car, and another member was up there with him, but i forgot his name. They were both in the show, along with erebinialtima.
There was a 2002 3.5se that ran 14.5. We were hoping that he would run again, but as soon as he finished that run he left. We dont know if he was a member or not, but it was cool to see that alty spank a civic. And there was a silver 2nd gen that was ripping cars up out there, running 15s +. So all in all it was a good nissan day, not to mention the fact that there was 1st gen sentras spanking cars also. And believe it or not but one of the sentras spanked a V8 pontiac firebird. totally smoked him by like 2 seconds. So like i said pics will be posted soon, watch out for them.

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I was there and I only saw erebunialtima, whitey, and whoever whitey was parked next to all day. Did some of you not show?

On another note, who saw my friend James' '87 Benz w/ the JL W7s?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
had fun guys, anyone up for a sept. barbeque???????????

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I am always down for whatever.

We could even have it at my parents house if its nice out
cause they have a pool.

I don't live there anymore but they won't mind.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
hey whatever! your parents where is that? Im just saying a barbeque oor something cause Import wars was fun and everything just hard to stay together as a group that big there.. Me and my b/f ended up leaving early cause the rain -and we couldnt find any of you.....barbeque = chill,relax,have fun,chat without the whole getting lost shit

·
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
93Clear said:
I was there and I only saw erebunialtima, whitey, and whoever whitey was parked next to all day. Did some of you not show?

On another note, who saw my friend James' '87 Benz w/ the JL W7s?

There was a bunch of us there. We all went up with erebunialtima. But we all parked our cars out in the parking lot. Check out the members rides forum for the pics.

The Pics are in the Thread titled New England Meet

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
the show was great, they said it was the biggest turn out for the street call they have ever had - it drizzled a little bit later but it actually was a great time, exspecially the ride there with all of us.....theres gonna be a sept. BBQ we havent really decided where yet but probably at erebunialtimas next to where we met up in braintree, so to all that said they couldnt make it to this one, i hope show up at the next. I must have e-mailed i swear to you like 50 people around the area by looking up past meets and finding there web address's trying to get a huge ass meet together, and i got like 20 of them to say definetly but 8 turned out picture that?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
actually the show went really well -tons of cars, they said it was the biggest turn-out they have had for the street class ever! it didnt really start raining out there till later and even then it was only drizzle- it was fun exspecially the ride up there with everyone! Theres gonna be a BBQ in Sept probably in Braintree at Erebunialtimas (no time or date yet) but you should go and ask around too.... All i know is for this meet i swear to you i must have e-mailed like 50 members by looking up past meets and shit busting my ass all night on the PC trying to get a huge ass meet together and like 20 of them gave me a definate yes and 8 showed?
o-well though maybe next time

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I was there.. just didnt meet w/ you guys.. lol. If youre going in October Ill be sure to meet up wit you guys..

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yeh were probably going in october- so the will be cool.... 93clear you should meet up with us in sept. for the BBQ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts