The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonights the night, I'm gonna do it, its about that time. Yep I'm gonna run my altima tonight. Theres some big races going on tonight 4500dollar race agains a 1st gen eclipse and 11sec turbo integra shop against shop. I'll probably be called out since I haven't been out there in a long time so I am going prepared. 100octane gas, octane boost,75shot and tire pressure gauge just incase my friend brings his slicks for me. Either way I'm lowering my tire pressure. Depending on the race I get I'll probably put up a minimum 100bucks. So with that wish me luck and I hope I don't blow my shit up on its first 75shot run.

Later Ohh I'm gonna be video taping this so maybe if I run we can get a mpeg going for everyone to look at. Win or lose

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
no wonder why everyone is going out to races tonight. but i'm too far to go today when its freezing outside

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
good luck man.... and be careful.... Kill plenty of hondas, would you?

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK update, man went out there and man it was lovely nothing but fast ass cars out there. But to tell u the truth my altima isn't gonna cut it anymore after seeing the kinda cars that were out there. Oh yeah it was plenty of hondas and every last one was turbo and then there was the DSMs and Oh my god it was a spectacular turn out.

Since it was shop vs Shop....you may now who by name Extrememotorsports vs NUimage or typeR racing one of those names I saw on his trailer. But It was a turbo integra vs an AWD DSM both in the low 11s. Unfortunatly I had my money on the integra since it is producing more Hps without n20 compared to what the DSM produced with n20. But after seeing this and watching these guys tune and get ready guess what.....the cops, DAMN! After that it was dead and it wasn't really the polices fault it was really b/c they took so damn long to negotiate money and tune the car(integra).

So ok thats a dead issue, so after we left out from there we figure we can do some of our own racing on the way home. It was all by roll so we did what we could. It was my boy with his allmotor civic with a B20 and this other guy with his turbo B16 built. So they go and the allmotor punished the b16. Then me and this RSX pull next to eachother I wasn't too pressed to say any 1.2.3 b/c I frankly didn't care about what my altima would do anymore after seeing all those fast cars. So The RSX took off and then I said fuc it and took off and sprayed his ass down. So then he got pist and wanted the 123count. So I shifted to 2nd and 123 I'm gone, Man that 75shot is mean.
After the allmotor broke down and we all pulled over to help and then the clowning started they clowned the hell out of the b16turbo first and then dogged the RSX next. They was like "Yo do u realize you just got beat by an altima"? Then the guy was like man that ain't no ordinary altima.
Ok last story, the allmotor is fixed and we get under way after a while I said fuc it lets go after the b16turbo and see how fast I am compared to him. So we go and he's blowing off all in my face trying to be cocky so he tells me go not even respecting me to give me a 123. Its me and my boy and we both have the window down and we listen carefully to see if he got in it against me when I went and when I took off I was gone instantly and all you can hear was his turbo wissling<--whatever. He caught me yes but damn did it take him some time to get me. He claimed afterwards that he wasn't in it and me and my partner both was like bullshit.
Oh Ryan by the way I burned 2 of my plugs tonight one on the way and the other on the way home but the others that I swapped were way hotter plugs. If I was on regular 93gas I would have blown my engine sky high. I think thats gonna be it for the altima but she sure put on a show b4 she left.

Thanks for hearing me out

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
damn... good story.... thanx QuickS97

I wish I could start racing again... I am putting the hotshot header and sway bar this weekend... wish me luck.... Suspension work is coming up, too

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinkin if the Gods are good to me they would grant me a true chance to go allmotor myself. And I mean gusto allmotor with some aggressive cams and raised compression and built bottom end with a standalone and modified tranny man I would love it. But until then Its all about my turbo DSM now I can't afford to blow my altima up.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red SE CFL94 said:
nice very nice..did you retard your timing for that 75 shot.?
No retard, on 100octane gas and octane booster

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
QuickS97 said:
So The RSX took off and then I said fuc it and took off and sprayed his ass down. So then he got pist and wanted the 123count. So I shifted to 2nd and 123 I'm gone, Man that 75shot is mean.
After the allmotor broke down and we all pulled over to help and then the clowning started they clowned the hell out of the b16turbo first and then dogged the RSX next. They was like "Yo do u realize you just got beat by an altima"? Then the guy was like man that ain't no ordinary altima.
oh yeah........1-gen reprezentin...wicked stuff.. :D

94_se

·
1,546 Posts
it will never be it for your alti till you race me. and only then you can retire her.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL ok Ram..Hey call me b/c I need some recommendation on some colder plugs.

Oh and I talked to a friend of mine today who was like damn man come out tonight b/c we are gonna win some money with you! I am going out but I'm not spraying without the right plugs and octane.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man Ram at one point I never really took your car seriously but after the Dyno I was like damn, so now you got me worried about the race between us....(sweating bullets)LOL

I'm not going anywhere tonight I came back home after thinking about it and figured I'm not gonna blow my motor just so these guys can get a couple hundred bucks off me. Fuc dat!

·
1,546 Posts
i told him to get the 7's(what i have) but 8's whoa 3 step colders' baby.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts