The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a '97 GXE and my favorite thing to do is to drive around and bump my subs and i dont think that theres anything more satisfying than pulling up to a stop light and knowing that everyone else around you can hear and feel your bass over any other sound, or pulling up to a friends house and not having to call them outside or go to the door cuz they came outside because they heard you and knew it was you coming down the road before they could even see you, and theres nothing more fun that getting to show off you subs to everyone outside when you pull into school and when you leave and even though i love the way my car sounds now i know that it could sound so much better but the problem is that altimas backseats don't fold down and puting that little plastic panel behind the armrest down just isnt enough so my question is, if anyone has customized there backseats to fold down, how do you do it? like should i just go to body shop and ask if they do that kind of work? and since my car has been in the shop for about 3 months which is almost as long as ive owned it and i can't really look at it right now, is there a way to just take the back seat out completely?

O.G.
~Original Gangsta~

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I feel you on being "heard", but I have have a 98 and my seats do fold down. When I have my seats folded down I pick up extra rattleing. I dunno some songs sound better with the seat up and some sound better with the seat down.

Also TL made is back seat fold down on his first gen. You might want to talk to him on how he did so!

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
98se said:
Also TL made is back seat fold down on his first gen. You might want to talk to him on how he did so!
:) You're probably thinking about the pics I had of my seat out.. I put it back in right away..

I think Jimmy and crazymike (where is he anyway?) keep theirs down most of the time.. I don't think anyone has made a working hinge system..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts