The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the first day back to ASU. Classes are ok I guess. Only one of my professors is a ****in nazi. But, the scenery is great. This has to be the highest concentration of hot bitches in the world. I love this town. Met 6 foot tall blonde twins who happened to be in my first TWO classes. Dumber than bricks but twins have always been pretty high on my priority list. I know - no pics = lies. Im workin on it. Im want to make the first pics naked ones.

Anyway, anyone else back to school? How'd it go and where you at?

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
CerealKiller said:
Today was the first day back to ASU. Classes are ok I guess. Only one of my professors is a ****in nazi. But, the scenery is great. This has to be the highest concentration of hot bitches in the world. I love this town. Met 6 foot tall blonde twins who happened to be in my first TWO classes. Dumber than bricks but twins have always been pretty high on my priority list. I know - no pics = lies. Im workin on it. Im want to make the first pics naked ones.

Anyway, anyone else back to school? How'd it go and where you at?
my school starts on the 30th, but since i work at school now, i've been there all summer. for a community college, i was surprised at how much tail there is over here. and...and...and TWINS

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep. Women are what I'm here for. I also work in Datacom at ASU so I have been here all summer as well. But the amount of tail is amazing now with school back in session. I am fearing the homework. All summer long I say to myself, "I'm gonna bust ass this emester and get good grades". Its easy to say but every semester comes around and I hate school and I slack off so I have to really bust ass around finals time to get half decent grades. Life sucks.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
CerealKiller said:
Yep. Women are what I'm here for. I also work in Datacom at ASU so I have been here all summer as well. But the amount of tail is amazing now with school back in session. I am fearing the homework. All summer long I say to myself, "I'm gonna bust ass this emester and get good grades". Its easy to say but every semester comes around and I hate school and I slack off so I have to really bust ass around finals time to get half decent grades. Life sucks.
story of my life:(. but this time i'm actually going to try to try hard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts