The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Greatest movie/series is finally comming out on DVD with deleted scenes and other things damn i am excited about this movie i have loved it since I was a lil kid.............damn i know almost everyones line in the movie

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it better be cuz i am pre-ordering it and from i heard it wont be expensive liek other trilogy's it gona be like 39.00 for all 3 movies

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
hello mcfly is anyone in there

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I thought 1 and 3 sucked. I like the second one tho. I remember back in tha day we usd to dream about owning a hoverboard. :D

·
Lord of the Thighs
1,240 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
I thought 1 and 3 sucked. I like the second one tho. I remember back in tha day we usd to dream about owning a hoverboard. :D
Well, then why don't you just make like a tree..... and get out of here..

:D

·
Registered
969 Posts
Morpheus said:

Well, then why don't you just make like a tree..... and get out of here..

it's make like a tree... and LEAVE! you sound like an moron when you say it wrong! ;)

(i think he said moron... or was it idiot.. i forgot - been sooo long since i've seen the 2nd one)

·
ju kan du et
476 Posts
Part 1 is my favorite. I have the three movie set but it's on VCD. Doesn't even compare to DVD. No extra scenes, surround, etc. I've got two sets if anyone is interested in one of them. You can play it on any DVD player.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
Morpheus said:

Well, then why don't you just make like a tree..... and get the fuck out of here..

"we need to buy you a book of proverbs or somethin, this mix and match shit has got to go."

R

·
0 Posts
wait, so back to the future 1 is when he goes to the past, BTTF2 is when he goes to the future, and BTTF3 is when Biff goes to the past to try to tell his younger self who will win the world series and stuff?

·
Registered
969 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
wait, so back to the future 1 is when he goes to the past, BTTF2 is when he goes to the future, and BTTF3 is when Biff goes to the past to try to tell his younger self who will win the world series and stuff?
your idea of BTTF2 & 3 is combined into BTTF2

BTTF3 is when he goes to the old west... 'member the train and the Delorian on the tracks?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts