The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$70 US obo, plus shipping.

Note: If you are worried about getting ripped off because I'm a n00b, don't, I am a moderator at clubrsx.

Hello I bought this in November and it has just be sitting in my room. I had a Altima 3.5SE on order but it was going to be delayed so I cancelled it and bought a RSX-S. I bought this from www.great-covers.com all there stuff is custom fit. The backseat cover I have is a 6 piece set. It is advertised for $109.00 US + Shipping (it weighs 10lbs). Please PM me with any offers.

It has never been out of the box except for some pictures which I can e-mail to people.

Thanks.:)

·
Grrr >_<
349 Posts
hey

how is the fit is it a tight fit that you cant tell they are cover. WHat im trying to get at is that do they look and feel like seats youd get down professionaly like at leatherseats.com. Oh and i dont have a 3rd gen alty i was jsut curious since you bought it maybe you could tell me how you liked it. i have a 1st gen and im intereseted in the leather black covers front and back.

thanks

neil

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Canada but I've got some 'smart' ways of shipping. :) So I'm sure we can work something out. Sorry I only have the back. I do have pics, it is black leatherette. If you want some pictures just give me your e-mail address.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts