The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what's up with people purposely parking sideways in parking lots:dunno:are they bad parkers or think cause they just got their license they're badass? is it just me or do anyone else get a kick outta see cars like that in the parking lot:lol:and when u point and laugh at them...they try to be hardasses and think they did nothin wrong....what....just me? :D

·
4,020 Posts
I intentionally park close to them so they have a bitch getting out...and I make sure I either take a photo of their car/plate or right the plate number down.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
people tend to do that for THREE Reasons.

1) Those who dont know how to park straight.

2) Those who dont want anybody parking next to them so nobody hits their car. I try to park as faaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr away from everybody, a good 20-30 yards from the closest car so i dont have to worry about some moron hitting my car. Those who take two spaces should pay attention if their intention not to be hit, otherwise one day their car will be HIT on purpose for doing what their doing.

The 3rd group and thats the most hated group as far as i'm concerned, IDIOTS that just park their car anywhere and anyhow, without considering others. I HATE inconsiderate people to death.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
so i guess you finally dumped that miata ... glad to hear that.

i been doin my own thing ... a lil vacation ... a lil work ... school comin up ... slowin down on the mods prolly permenantly ...

i hear u on that parking thing ... i never park next to those peoples.

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's cool...n.o. eh? was it a good time?....dumped:lol:more like totaled:(...yeah i hear ya on school thing, kinda happy schools starting tho. the G looks clean as it is man so it's :bigok:

how bad's the parkin thing in the state of alcoholic bliss haha....

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I think taking up two spots is such a risk. If there is no parking and someone sees you taking up two spots, there is a good chance your car is going to get keyed. But I hate that too.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
I'll just pull my pasenger side right up almost touching their drivers door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts