The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking and just thought about this... how do one go about removing bad credit off your credit history?

·
Banned
2 Posts
keep paying off bills.....get a credit card, rack up $100 a month, but make sure to pay that off at the end of each month.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
If you have a VISA Checkcard from your bank, run EVERY transaction as a CREDIT transaction and this will be seen as if you were making a charge to a major credit card, even though it is paid off immediately from your checking account.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
krackmnkysnick said:
If you have a VISA Checkcard from your bank, run EVERY transaction as a CREDIT transaction and this will be seen as if you were making a charge to a major credit card, even though it is paid off immediately from your checking account.
is this statement true?

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
no I just completely pulled it out of my friggin ass, Siz.

Yes, it's true. Ask vic....he's a credit GOD! :)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,203 Posts
Pay your bills on time. Use credit cards as much as possible and pay them off each month

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What if your like 6months late and they closed your account then you pay off the account?

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also I think you can call the creditor and have them take it off your credit history... :confused:

·
4,733 Posts
krackmnkysnick said:
I don't think thats tru.

Bank Check Cards are not reflected on your credit report. I've had a visa check card for 4 years and it is not on my credit report wheter or not I run it as a CC or debit charge. The only reason they ask you CC or Debit, is because the establishment gets charged more if it is a CC charge. Debit Cards have a lower fee or no fee i believe.

·
racelegal.com
1,303 Posts
this is not true, i deal with credit reports all day long and no check card is reported to the bureaus.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts