The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know removeing the "ALTIMA" "3.5 SE" and "V6" can be accomplished with some fishing line, or screwdriver and a towel, but what about the HUGE Nissan "hamburger" badge?

Anyone remove that?

Could you post Pics? I like the clean look of no badges, but that Nissan badge is too big for me.:confused:

·
Former Honda owner
71 Posts
Re: Right On!

OhTwoAltimaSE said:
Great, Thanks, I'll be making the "mod" happen this weekend.
off topic:
how do you like your s/c truck. looking at trading my wifes explorer this year and really like the nissan. how is the power and gas mileage? ride quality?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S/C Truck

It's slower than you would think, low end grunt is great for towing. Gas mileage is low... 16-19 on the highway.

It rides better than a stock mini truck with the extra weight of the crew cab and larger 17 inch wheels that come with the SC.

Back seats are a bit small for adults, but kids would like it. I think I would look closer at the Ford Sport Trac...

·
Former Honda owner
71 Posts
thanks!

i did look at the sport trac, but i like the look of the frontier a bit more. not to pleased with the ride of her explorer sport. (2 dr)guess i will have to test drive both.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,759 Posts
repitina

I traded a 99 Sport in on My alti. 10,000 miles. I hated it! Ride quality poor, fuel econ poor, recalls many! I have never had good luck with Fords. My dads buddy has a Sport Track,..........he likes it but it is awfully small inside! Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts