Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish someone would plow into my car :embarasse

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw, need some ideas for this years show season.

throw em at me

·
Keepin' It Real
726 Posts
Maybe Hood Pins, Carbon Fibre Wing maybe...

Your car looks hype...I wouldnt really change anything IMO

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not going the aluminum route.

but. i did come across an idea while i was in Richmond, VA. which reminds me, i need to get some measurments

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had a couple people interested in buying it while i was in Richmond, but nothing ever developed :(

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Get some big perdy brembo brakes... other than that maybe cf mirrors (if possible) and if they make a small cf wing/spoiler. I like the spoiler you have now but ide like to see some cf on the rear to set it off.

·
Nissan tech in training
5,700 Posts
shave the side moldings only. A new grille, something to match the color of your rims(might be costly, i dunno) , maybe a mid wing. or a low profile drag wing, something that hugs the trunk of the car, not a shopping cart style. interiuor, since i know you gat a sound system. also a dash trim kit in Carbon Fiber.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i dont know what you guys mean by a custom grill. my the shape of my opening kinda arcs so its gonna look like crap if i tried to make the mesh go with the arc

other than that, im not sure what i can do with it.

as far as the hood goes, im probably gonna paint it. There are too many flaws in the CF that i can stand. So i may be straying away from the Red on CF scheme.

about the brakes. X-drilled and slotted rotors are more than enough for me. I dont drive hard enough to take advantage of the performance purpose of it anyhow. Although i will powdercoat all the calipers during my break.

If ET could get that BW wing made, i will definately go with that. but for now. its staying stock untill i find a comparable replacement

1 - 20 of 51 Posts