Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't believe this guy!
he puts up for sale SE sides, we agree on a price.I even sent him a down payment of $35.00 and then the the rest as HE requested. he then takes two weeks to ship them after some agressive e-mails from me. when I recieved it they were wrapped in plastic! how ****ing cheap is that? USE A BOX Michael Sheldon( yeah ****er we all know your name) almost like he wished it to get dammaged in shipping. anyway even though one of the sides was damaged on still had bondo from the repair it did not bother me. it was the absence of the end caps for each side that set me off!!
Michael Sheldon after much e-mails asked me to send pics to show what I recieved. I complied, no response. I sent another e-mail saying, hey! refund me $50.00 and I'll call it even. NO RESPONSE!! because this is taking so ****ing long paypal wiil not give me a full refund. so I said **** it, stealthmode20 can get me end caps.

I tried everthing to work it out with this member and he has done nothing! I know now sadly, I am not the only one with a complaint against this member. so mods ban this clown before someone else gets hurt.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
feel bad for you...i recently started transactions with members...one went through smoothly...i now have 3 more pending all from last week, hopefully they go smoothly as well...i used to be scared...but i think as soon as i have the slightest problem, i will not buy from anyone who doesnt have a good selling rep...

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Wtf did he think you were going to do without end caps? Use them as HotWheels® tracks?

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's not like we all don't know his name and address....back in the day he would be seriously harmed! I am not that kind of person now. God will deal with him

·
Registered
354 Posts
i hate honda's and i hate ASSHOLES WHO TAKE MONEY AND DONT EVEN RESPOND, the least he could do is one or the other of your 2 request. gezze, some people have some great big balls.

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
after 30 days........when he e-mailed me about sending pics of what was recieved, I waited to see what he would do.....you know give the dude another chance..... I'll just keep what I did get and just buy end caps......

is he banned yet!!??!

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
3391 said:
after 30 days........when he e-mailed me about sending pics of what was recieved, I waited to see what he would do.....you know give the dude another chance..... I'll just keep what I did get and just buy end caps......

is he banned yet!!??!
Oh shit he was getting evidence that he shipped! Asshole! :eek:

·
Registered
167 Posts
yeah he ripped me off too. I am still trying to get my money back. i have a question, whne you recieved the package did you notice where it was shipped from?? did it say supreme screw as the origination address, if so i have some contact info number and name i can give you to talk to someone over there. she has the same last name but i am not sure how she is related. i posted not to buy from this guy you can read up on my thread

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164508

im thinking about coming to IL maybe soon. if i cant get the money i will sue him i dont care. i will get the money back in small claims if i have to plus my expenses for flying to IL. i have a place to stay in chicago so its not that big of a deal. i have researched suing people before and its not that hard, there are even free classes you can take to learn how. wish somone would put a hurt on this guy though. if i get any inof i will let you know

·
Registered
167 Posts
yeah he ripped me off too. I am still trying to get my money back. i have a question, whne you recieved the package did you notice where it was shipped from?? did it say supreme screw as the origination address, if so i have some contact info number and name i can give you to talk to someone over there. she has the same last name but i am not sure how she is related. i posted not to buy from this guy you can read up on my thread

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164508

im thinking about coming to IL maybe soon. if i cant get the money i will sue him i dont care. i will get the money back in small claims if i have to plus my expenses for flying to IL. i have a place to stay in chicago so its not that big of a deal. i have researched suing people before and its not that hard, there are even free classes you can take to learn how. wish somone would put a hurt on this guy though. if i get any inof i will let you know

OH yeah, you know what i did, i just called up ups and told them i was shipped the wrong item and they picked it up and sent it back to the sender at senders cost!!

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
Wow, I have been so fortunate in my dealings with other members so far. I always check the feedback forum first to help me decide on who to buy from. In fact, the only time I bought from a noob (and they're not all bad people) I decided to meet him in MD to ensure a smooth transaction.

Hope you get resolution to this.

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
What is this "feedback forum"? Is that here or on EBay? I've got some good feedback to leave for some people.

Shiiiit! Nevermind, I found it. Two bloody months on here and I still can't search.

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
3391 said:
God will deal with him
Yup, what comes around goes around 10x worst. God will punish him, and will probly bless you with a new body kit or something? He works misteriously!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.