The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is kind of off since the fact that this is a car site but what they hey. Someone in our community has to like cards. I hope.

OK, here goes. I have a whole BUNCH of cards that I've had since I was .... I don't remember, it's been at least 5-7 years. There are some Jordans and whatnot in here. I am not interested in them at ALL. I want to get rid of these. These cards have been sitting here in these protective cases, in cardboard boxes for a long long time. If anyone in interested, let me know. BTW ... they are ALL in mint condition, all kept in that plexiglass thing.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm .... OK ... I'll give you 1 FULL box for $60.00 shipped. Oh yea, I could care less so i'll organize everything and give you all the higher priced cards as well. I think there are about 4 - 5 michael jordan cards and like 2 kobe bryant. I don't know who's good in basketball (besides the legends) I'll send you all of my protective things. I have a lot of binder card holders, thin card protecters and thick card protecters. Each additional box, I'll sell for $30.00 shipped (I have 4 boxes all together and one of them are like 5/6 full. Thanks for your interest, I guess some people here are interested in cards. BTW, ALL of them are MINT! I mean PERFECT! I opened the boxes and saw PERFECT cards.

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
i dont want them for $60 a box...i dont have that kinda money i was just lookin for a deal...ill trade ya an indiglo emblem, or anything else for sale in my sig too. let me know

·
Registered
57 Posts
roughly how many cards in all? you keep talking about boxes but they make card boxes in a variety of sizes. i'm a huge collector, roughly 150,000 cards in all. give me some more info and we MIGHT be able to work soemthign out. it would be hard to buy cards i've never seen off the net without getting a great deal btw.

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
thats what im talkin bout...i got $75 in hand if you ship me a box with everything you got~!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts