The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..... too add yet to the ever growing list of problems with my car, I was on my way home on the parkway in traffic and I was doing too many things at once and stalled out, then my battery suddenly died as I was starting my car back up.... I dont know what happened but everytime I turned the key, the car made a noise like (zzzzzz !!!) So I sat there for 2 hours waiting for my mother to come so I could boost the car, she finally got there and I boost it for 5 minutes before it decided to crank. This is the 3rd time my battery died on me in 2 weeks.....

As if that wasnt the end, when I got home and parked my car, my passengers front window wouldnt roll up and 4 hours later, it still wont budge.... So its sitting on the streets of Manhattan with what I think is a blown window motor.... someone please steal it at this point in time and make me happy...:(

Has anyone had battery problems with their 3rd gens ?? The window motor doesnt surprise me as this is the 3rd time one has went, but the battery is a shocker.....

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its just that I dont have time for a lawyer... In about 13 more days Im gonna be the busiest man ever.. Im gonna be going to school, working 2 jobs by then, and Im already seeing a lawyer for other reason's..... I just dont know why this car is failing me... I hate to insure my beater so early on in the year but I may end up doing that... Im taking it to the dealer tomorrow... Besides I think its too late to pursue the lemon law... I've had my car 2 years next month with 35k miles already..... I dont think my car loves me... :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts