The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. all the bay area peeps! We need to get another meet put together!! I was thinking we should all roll down to the Oceanside Mossy Performance Nissan Meet. It is on Oct. 5th!
The info is on another thread. We need to sign up. Who is down to go? We can all go down Friday night and party, then be there Saturday to go to the meet. Or you can just go down Saturday Morning. Either way who is down to go??

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
i gotta see if i got enough time and money to drop my header and order and drop the greddy in my car. also i got to see if i got some crazy shit going on in school or not, my last class ends at 5pm. don't know till 3rd week of sept when school starts. but sounds dope to me

·
Crazy Russian
884 Posts
Ill probably go. Where is it though?

·
Crazy Russian
884 Posts
Anyone coming to the Import Revolution show today at 4? San Mateo Expo Center

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
its down in the LA area, so likely cant cuz i screwed around too much last yr and i need to start saving $$$

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey mike, whats up. I'm planning on going, but it's still to far away to know for sure. I will try to find out for sure if I will be going, and let you know. If I do go I will be down to stay at the same hotel and party. Are you bringing your girl? If so I will see if my girlfriend will be able to go.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Justin, I am still trying to find out if I am going. My finances are not what i thought they were, so I have to make sure I have the money!! But it would be cool as hell to that. We would be partying like crazy. Oh and by the way, my g-friend would be coming to! She wouldn't let me go there by myself......she knows better than that!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
crazymike said:
Justin, I am still trying to find out if I am going. My finances are not what i thought they were, so I have to make sure I have the money!! But it would be cool as hell to that. We would be partying like crazy. Oh and by the way, my g-friend would be coming to! She wouldn't let me go there by myself......she knows better than that!!!
My girlfriend would think the same thing, but she may not be able to go, and she wouldn't even think about telling me not to go to a car function. That would be like me telling her not to go shopping.:D My money is a little tight also, but even if we can't stay the night up there we should still drive down for the day. That would be less than a bill. I'm about half way between where you are and L.A. so I would try to meet up with you and who ever eles on the way.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All right. Let me see what she wants to do. I will let you know. I definitley want to go though. It would be cool to hook up where you are and ride down together! We'll see if you can keep up!!:D

Is there anyone else that are planning to go from the Bay Area?
What about Afshin(Enforcer)??

·
Registered
529 Posts
yeah I might be able to keep pace with you........If I drive down there in third gear.hehe:D I'm going to get a hold of shawn and jason and see if there down. Alot of people from the meet won't want to drive that far oh well I'am.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts