The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone down to go?

I see a ton of honda's and muscle cars...and i'm the ONLY nissan out there.

I need some backup! :p

It's kinda gettin hot out there though. We've been gettin busted by the cops lately...but they don't do shit. They just run us off.

But we get in a few good races. And we have two good spots.

So if anyone's down to hangout with me and represent...

It's out in fairfield...off redtop road.

If your down...let me know. :)

·
EXPLICIT EDITION
324 Posts
Sorry bro, Fairfield about 2&1/2 hours from me but next time I'm up at Sactown at the track I'll let you know see if you wanna represent. Not too many nissans go to the track either, usually it's just me and my buddy with his Z and maybe 1 or 2 other nissans!!!:cool: How come you missed the last meet at "Freakmont"???

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i'm in richmond.

And sorry about the last meet...I had to work. We've been busy lately...and i'm trying to save up money to pay people back. It sucks being in debt.

So next meet i'll be there. :D

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
i'm down man...not that my car is presently running...but when it is i'll come spank some unsuspecting fools with ya...

anyone got an engine electronics diagnosis tool/computer thing i can borrow?...i need to know error codes...i can fix anything...with only one condition being met...i NEED to know what's wrong...lol...ahhhhh FUCK diag!!!!

anyone who can help gets 25% off at the shop...lol...

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet!! I knew you guys would come through!!!

We usually meet up at 10:30 in richmond...and roll out at 11.

If your coming from freakmont/oakland...head towards sacramento...past the toll booths...and get off the "red top road" exit. Take a right...then a left at the first light...and we'll be at the end of the road. You can't miss us. lol.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
noke...wht's wrong with the car?

I'll see if the guys at the shop have the code thingy. And then we can meet up somewhere and I can let ya borrow it?

Or yo can come over to the shop...and talk to my cousin...and both of you guys can maybe work out something? That would be tight. I can then get hookups on wheels/tires...AND performance parts...:p

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
noke...wht's wrong with the car?
the million dollar question...i wish i knew man...i wish i knew...

things ruled out:

fuel system...pump is pushing, injectors are spraying...

ignition system...controllers work, rotor turns, plugs fire...

cam timing...crank set at TDC, cams to specs...

fuses...none blown in entire car...

car wants to start...turns over...(rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr)....but nothin happens...not even a slight bit of the engine firing...

possibilities:

we think we have the cam and ignition timing correct but don't...(most likely)

o2 sensor or MAFS gone...(but i think this would make it run bad, rather than not at all)..

something in the electrical system, ecu, etc resulting in the car not allowing itself to start...

another blown head gasket...

cam timing was off before and valves hit the pistons....

so yeah..we really don't know...in fact we are quite baffled...keep your fingers crossed for me...i REALLY don't wanna take it to Nissan just for a diagnosis but may have to...then fix it myself based on what they say...

thanks all for the concern...

:)

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey no prob man...that's a nice car.

Did ya ever try that fuel injector cleaner stuff?

I know it sounds dumb...but I tried it on my friend's car...and it ran great after...lol.

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
hey no prob man...that's a nice car.

Did ya ever try that fuel injector cleaner stuff?

I know it sounds dumb...but I tried it on my friend's car...and it ran great after...lol.
i would but the fuel is most definately reaching the engine...so much so that it isn't being ignited and is pooling up in the cylanders soaking the plugs...this is why we think cam timing...cause if the spark is coming at the wrong time it wont ignite the fuel and then it gets flooded...

·
EXPLICIT EDITION
324 Posts
nokeone said:
anyone know how you check to see if a MAFS is working properly...without dropping $400 on a new one...lol...
Wussup Noah, sorry to hear your having problems with the car, on your question on how to check if your MAFS is working properly your gonna need a multimeter to check for voltage. With your ignition in the ON position and engine stopped, your voltage should be less than 1.0 volt. Incase you get it started the voltage should read between 1.3-1.7 volts. Good luck!!!:cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts