The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
jdm
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bbq this saturday.. im having this bbq at my house near the cape cod canal.. everyone is welcome.. im thinking about meeting at the double burgerkings on rt 24, on the south traveling side.. and then cruising from there to my house, about 20-30 mins away..
if anyone has any suggestions let me know. i also need to know about how many peeps are commin so email me with a confirmation or any questions you might have... [email protected] or AIM~iblowmindz hope everyone can show, ive got plenty of food and parking area (7 acres)
hope to hear from all of ya.. peace -Scott

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
hey whats up scott, me my b/f and my brother (scott) the one that went to the meet we'd all love to go and get together again but one problem, my b/f works till 3pm..what times the BBQ?

·
jdm
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we can meet anytime.. i was leaning more towards an evening bbq anyways.. mabe meet up at 5:00 at bk and then bbq and bondfire... ? im open to suggestions, i wanna make it so as many people can come.. can you get in touch with the maxima kid too.. thanx

·
Registered
322 Posts
Scott,

Trying to slip the BBQ in as many other postings as I can:D

Ill be there, I have your email and Ill send you my cell #, just in case anything happens on Sat and I dont look online to see it.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
definetly 5pm sounds great if thats what you decide it will be me my b/f and my brother possibly my cousin that came with us too but not sure on him yet, i can definetly get in contact with Neil(maxima kid) and kurt..lol if its at 5 count us in Scott- you know how to IM me if any changes or reg. the time

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
oh yeh i forgot do you need me to make or bring anything,
brandie

·
jdm
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5:00 seems to be the time that best suits us so i think thats a go.. I will get in touch with everyone i can after i get out of work tonight to see how many people we have so far.. this should be fun, i hope everyone can show..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Scott,

Im in, just let me know what time to meet up at the BK:D
Drop an email or leave a message on the celly.

·
1,373 Posts
Scott,
me and my girl will definetly be going. We'll meet everyone @ BK, and let me know if u need us to bring anything. (email me)

·
jdm
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rain or shine, I got it covered... i have the biggest george forman grill u can get!! all I need is a confirmation of everyone thats going and how many people your bringing.. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
i will definatly be at BK today at 5pm, well actually a litttle before 5. and i will be there with my b./f (Brent), my brother (Scott) and his friend......so four of us -are you sure you dont need anything?

·
jdm
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
everyone is welcome to bring whatever you want.. punch will be served, other than that byob. hope to see everyone there tonight!! peace -scott

·
1,373 Posts
dude that party was the bomb. some people left early but the rest of us stood behind and thats when the party reallly got going. Brent was totally wasted, and hes a funny ass drunk. But earlier my girl had drank 2 Skyy blues and was offered another, but refused it, (lightweight........lol right mike?) But afterwards when some people had left, she had 2 smirnoffs and a cup of that wonderful PUNCH thats everbody likes, plus half a mikes lemonade. She was totally wasted, and she couldnt even stand up straight. She even called my alty a "piece of shit" in her drunken confusion. But anyways that party was the best party, me and lisa have ever been to. We gotta do that again. Thanks scott that was a awesome time. O yeah, thanks for the clamcake recipe......LOL C everybody next time..

·
300 Posts
I got there too late, made it past my Matt (I don't drink this much:) ) interview.j/k Felt a bit out of place since everyone was already doing their thing when i finally got there. BTW- Sorry 'bout the TRD gear...Doh! didn't know I had it on. Thanx goes to Scott? for having this bbq.

·
jdm
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanx to everyone that came, that bbq was ill, all I can say is I wish i had my digital camera charged!!! you guys were great, there will definately be another bbq befor the summer is out..

·
Registered
322 Posts
I had my camera in the car:D , but I didnt take it out for pics. I really wanted to after Matt( I had 6 beers and 5 jungle juice) got hammered.;) He asked me not to take the blackmail pic of him.:angel1:

Lisa, Brandie, Sorry I didnt bring my wife, next time she'll be there.
Matt, I'm gonna have to charged you for the doctors bill for having to carry you to the car. Scott, had a great time and we will definately have to do it again. Just a footnote, My Atly gets up to 130 and cant go any faster. Just a thought. It was great to see everyone again. Also looking forward to Oct and the Import Wars.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts