The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,783 Posts
man...i'd escape him easily...he'd get too much power in the grass and get NOWHERE!!! :D

constant spinout...i'd exist an offramp and get away scott free....

unless he used his radio...:angry2:

G

·
nah, any stock alty will be able to take that guy... those lights on top obviously mess up his aerodynamics and also add mad weight! besides, he's got no stickers!

·
Registered
837 Posts
osama said:
holy shit, lets see someone outrun him:D

remember that se-r that beat the viper at the track lol

·
layin rubber on philly
130 Posts
Yo that is funny im never going to texas. Dodge viper cops and people easily being fried in jail. no thanks.:angry1: :angry2:

·
maybe another alty soon?
594 Posts
I agree with Shri, that looks kinda chopped to me.. doesnt really look real..

·
U13 Drifter
548 Posts
we have cops in a few Z28's but i haven't heard anything about vipers, i doubt there's any city that would waste that much money on one car

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
Biohamhock said:
we have cops in a few Z28's but i haven't heard anything about vipers, i doubt there's any city that would waste that much money on one car
drug seizures (sp? i high cant spell) They use those over here all the time. They got a few cops runnin around in these rice civics pullin people over. a few = 2 total lol. Uncle is a po he told me bout them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A real pic, just not a real cop. Give me a break guys, they are not going to put a light bar on it. And that cheap butt bar looks like it is from the 80's. But the Highway Patrol here in OK uses the LS1 Cam's. Pretty quick. Got stopped last night doing 80 in a 65 by one. He was cool though. Let me go with a warning.

·
Incognito
1,388 Posts
if they spent that much on thier ride, they would have gotten a more aerodynamic light bar, or atleast make it unmarked... that is photoshopped. Or else someone with a viper put a lightbar on thier car just to take that pic.

G

·
all them hick states... watch it. i used to go to indiana university. damn, i was going 7 over the limit on a VERY empty highway, and this SUV on cruise is BARELY passing me up... cop pulls him over!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.