The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiancee and I are coming back from the airport on a toll highway when I spot a red Carrera entering on a ramp in front of us. My bottle was warmed up so I armed it hoping this guy would want to run. I get somewhat up on this guy's rear but there is traffic ahead of us. Finally traffic clears and swing out to go around him. As I'm going around him he speeds up and so do I. We run from about 80 to 120 and he shuts it down a car length behind me. I figure he wasn't trying as I thought I would be completely raped. We slow down since we're coming up on traffic again but now this guy is riding close to me and driving semi-aggresively. There is a car in the left lane in front of us and one in the right lane about 3 carlengths back form the one in the right lane. I duck in between them and pass the lead car on the right. In my rearview I see the Porsche glued to me doing the same thing. Now I know that he really wants to go. As soon as we get past the car he swings out into the right lane. We're going about 70mph and I let him get to my rear quarter and punch it. We ran up to about 120 again but this time I pulled about 1-2 cars on him. After this he just rode behind me for ~10 miles and just used me as his speeding rabbit (must of saw the V1). My exit comes up so I roll down the window, give the thumbsup and honk. In return, the gray-haired fifty-something just gives me a dirty look. I loved it, that incident alone made the whole cost of my rice juice worth it.

Oh, I believe it was a early 90's carrera with dual exhaust. I know nothing about Porsches.

I was running a 75-shot at the time.

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Nice Green Wonder!!!

Thats tight man. That would give me a BIG EGO BOOST. I love surprising the hell out of unsuspecting people.

Whats up with the dirty looks? Why can't people just accept the loss if they NORMALLY should win, but don't because of a modded car.

Losers!!! Anyway man, congrats. I got happy when I beat that E36 M3, and I know for your win you are all :D now!

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. I'm a giddy lil bish right now :D

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Green Maxima said:
Yep. I'm a giddy lil bish right now :D
Makes me reminisce about my first REAL RACE - with a Mustang GT like a 1991 model. He started it (kept REVVING) and I finished it and he was like this after :crying:

[THREADJACK]
I tried to show him some love by winding down my window, but I guess the bull dog felt like a cocker spaniel and didn't give me any props, and STOPPED REVVING like a maniac too...[/THREADJACK]

So what do you think you'll run at the track with the 75-shot?

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping for a 13.6. We'll find out in a couple of weeks.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,219 Posts
Green..Nice kill...You missd it tonight..I took my kid for a ride..here is what i see with him in the car.

1. SRT

2. Red Eclipse with Big sticker on the back (All boost, no juice)

3. Red Viper

4 Yellow Viper

5 Red ZO6

and about 10 regular vettes

All with in about 10 min......All going the other way.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts