The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know every1 gonna make fun of me...but im seriously confused....i got the 2.5...no mods...auto...he had a civic coupe LX manual...we were at a TL...and i let him peel out...cause i thought mah car could still beat him out...obviously i was wrong....i floored it...cause with an auto...thats all you can do...and i just saw my car not able to catch up...until after a few good seconds and my gears changed...i felt like an ass afterwards....i know his car got the manual...and that makes a huge difference...but still 115 hp to a 175 hp....and the auto 2.5 supposed to do 0-60 in like 8.6 secs...i just wanted to know how my car wasn't able to pass him...or even catch up to him quicker...and please...i feel like an asshole already....so try not to make fun too much...peace

·
Registered
899 Posts
Edmunds posts their info based on car mags. They list the underpowered Honda at 8.4 secs, and the Nissan at 8.7 secs. So maybe your race reflects reality. The Honda must be lighter......

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know man...i cant sleep right now cause it eatin at me....i think ima take my father's i35 out....and race that mofo....maybe that can take him...haha....oh well...

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
you give anyone a head start form a standstill and they're gonna whipe your ass, unless you've got some power adder and about 100 more hp.

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
may be that civic is debadged from Type R to LX... I am just kidding....

Damn, beating by a LX sucks.... I will look for some civics and kill them for ya!

·
caviar cartel
3,219 Posts
Im sure he didnt have anything done, when you think you're hot shit and let people take off on your ass without even launching properly and just flooring the gas, don't expect to be winning races with even underpowered cars.. Manuals will especially jump on you real quick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts