The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
red - power (battery)
black - Ground (Battery)
yellow - Rpm Signal (piggy backed crank angle sensor)
green - Ignition Coils (piggy backed all 4 coils)

i have all the connections made but i get nothing?

· Registered
2,830 Posts
Now you know why their website says this about their product:

FEATURES
  • Cuts ignition on hitting a rev limit
  • Fuel cut is not used, therefore flames can appear as fuel is dumped out of the exhaust
  • Should only be installed by an experienced mechanic.
NOTES
Nengun Japan takes no responsibility if the Bee Racing Rev Limiter does not suit your vehicle. We ask you to seek the professional advice with a qualified tuning shop before purchase.

This product must be installed by a qualified tuning shop, and there is no warranty what if it is installed by anyone else.
Please see the Compatibility List on the Docs tab above the photos. This is a translation from Bee Racing's document, and Nengun can not be held responsible for any errors or omissions. If your vehicle is not listed then this means Bee Racing have not confirmed compatibility. "Most vehicles" does not mean all vehicles.

What do they know that you don't know?

· Registered
5 Posts
Now you know why their website says this about their product:

FEATURES
  • Cuts ignition on hitting a rev limit
  • Fuel cut is not used, therefore flames can appear as fuel is dumped out of the exhaust
  • Should only be installed by an experienced mechanic.
NOTES
Nengun Japan takes no responsibility if the Bee Racing Rev Limiter does not suit your vehicle. We ask you to seek the professional advice with a qualified tuning shop before purchase.

This product must be installed by a qualified tuning shop, and there is no warranty what if it is installed by anyone else.
Please see the Compatibility List on the Docs tab above the photos. This is a translation from Bee Racing's document, and Nengun can not be held responsible for any errors or omissions. If your vehicle is not listed then this means Bee Racing have not confirmed compatibility. "Most vehicles" does not mean all vehicles.

What do they know that you don't know?
well its called retro fitting. i am building this car as a challenge to myself and asking for help is the best way to learn and to grow your knowledge. we are all car enthusiasts and we shouldnt judge one another youre the reason why there is so much hate in the world. shove it

· Registered
2,830 Posts
well its called retro fitting. i am building this car as a challenge to myself and asking for help is the best way to learn and to grow your knowledge. we are all car enthusiasts and we shouldnt judge one another youre the reason why there is so much hate in the world. shove it
Who is judging? I merely quoted from the company that sells the product YOU purchased without having a clue how to install their product....and you say "your'e the reason why there is so much hate in the world. shove it".

Don't blame me if you are unable to turn your car into a mobile flamethrower by retro fitting.

· Registered
5 Posts
[
Who is judging? I merely quoted from the company that sells the product YOU purchased without having a clue how to install their product....and you say "your'e the reason why there is so much hate in the world. shove it".

Don't blame me if you are unable to turn your car into a mobile flamethrower by retro fitting.
not trying to make it a flame thrower just trying to add launch control and flat foot shifting. im also installing a turbo soon and will need the 2 step then converting car to stand alone. just trying to tickle peoples brains to see if they have any knowledge on what the best way to install is. so i can take what they have and modify and reassess for my own car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.