The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up NissanClub!

This will be a on-going thread of parts and stuff I have for sale, I will be adding and updating things frequently, so stay tuned!

Feel free to PM me for more details on anything, or to make an offer!

Here's how I rank levels of condition...in order, for reference:

-Mint/New
-Really Good
-Good
-Decent
-Fair

UPDATED as of 10/5/15.

1.) 98-01 MAP Light/Sunglass Holder Console WITH Switch Board & Pigtail Harnesses (Really Good Condition)

$40, SHIPPED.

-I have two of these. The one pictured is the olivey tan color, the other is the pure tan color.

With FULL harness, $50:

2.) 98-99 OEM Cluster (Really Good Condition, 146,944 miles.)

$35, SHIPPED.

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
3.) 98-01 Cluster Trim [Including Hazard & Defrost Switch] (Really Good Condition)

-I have two of these.

$35, PLUS shipping.

4.) 98-01 Woodgrain Radio Trim & Shifter Trim (Really Good Condition)

$20, PLUS shipping.

5.) 98-01 BLACK SE Radio Trim & Shifter Trim (Fair Condition)

$20, PLUS shipping.

6.) 98-01 Driver Side “ALTIMA” door sill. [CAN BE USED ON PASS. SIDE TO HAVE MATCHING SILLS] (Good Condition)

$15, SHIPPED.

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
7.) 98-01 OEM Nissan Stock Floormats Front & Rear (Decent Condition)

$50, SHIPPED.

8.) 98-99 OEM Nissan Stock Headlights-Full Assembly with Corners (Really Good Condition)

*Bulbs included* [ADD 5K -or- 6K Hi/Lo Beam HID Kit with relay for +$50]

$100, SHIPPED.

9.) ONE 98-99 Black OEM Style Headlight (Driver Side; For anyone who might happen to have these headlights and just need one lol.)

$40, SHIPPED.

10.) Mis-match 98-99 BLACK Corners. (Driver=Amber, Pass.=Clear; Once again great for anyone who might happen to have these headlights and just need one replacement.)

$Make Offer$

11.) 98-99 OEM Fog Light assemblies, bulb hole CUT for 9007 bulb fitment. (Good Condition)

$35, SHIPPED.

***I have two full 9007 Hi/Lo Beam HID Kits WITH Relay, 5k -or-6K. $50, SHIPPED.*** (Really Good Condition)

***I also have a full 880 FOG Light HID Kit, 5K. $30, SHIPPED.*** (Really Good Condition)

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
12.) 98-99 Black Mesh Grill Overlay, with BNIB wire to attach it with. (REALLY Good condition, near mint condition)

$40, SHIPPED.

13.) 98-01 Carbon Fiber Hood [Painted White] (GOOD Condition)

$200, PICK-UP ONLY (NJ).

14.) 98-01 SE Rear Sway Bar Powder-Coated WITH ES Bushings & Brackets (Good Condition)

$40, SHIPPED.

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
16.) JVC KW-AVX800 Double-Din In Dash Unit. Purchased new, was in The Alt till she went to the graveyard. DVD, USB, iPod, 5V Pre-Out, NON-Navi. Original box, harnesses, remote, OE everything. (Really Good Condition)

*I'll throw in a license plate-frame Back-Up camera with this*

$120, SHIPPED.

17.) Polk Momo MMC6500 6.5 Component system (Really Good Condition)

\

$75, SHIPPED.

18.) Polk Momo MM651 6.5 Speakers (Good Condition)

$60, SHIPPED.

·
Registered
949 Posts
damn beecee wish the 19 tires were 40 sidewall. im lookin to get a cheap set of 19s and i wanted 225/40 cause the 35 sidewall on my 20s were too much. this is a very good deal for ur tires though!!! :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
u aint that far from me.... well if i get these other 19s ill let u know. they are 19x8 and i was lookin for a 225/40 but a 215 width might be okay for an 8. just worried about the sidewall, but then again maybe goin with 19s might make ride a bit better.

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^Nope, not at all, only bout an hour :)

And to be 100% completely honest, 35's were perfectly fine on my car. That's the 2nd set of 35's I've had, and I really didn't have problems with either set. I just had a problem with a road that decided to have the DEEPEST potholes in it EVER, every 10 feet, for about 2 miles.

So if you encounter that on a non-sober night at like 12am, 35's won't do you much good.

Other than that, I don't really see a problem with 35's. All though I was at stock height at that time, so that does change a bit, but I truely think you would be fine with those tires.

And as far as the 225 vs. 215, your all about the hellaflushness and stance, a mild stretch will do you justice :D

·
Registered
949 Posts
true true :) ill let u know if i get the rims

·
Registered
949 Posts
got the rims, so ill hit u up next weekend 10/1 when i get paid again. 19x8 Axis Se7en (not dish kind) offset 40. all black, but im repainting. and missing centercaps, im gona have to search high and low for them.

those tires should work for me, but one rim has a 235/35/19 on it already, so lemme test fit on the car and see how small the 215 will be compared to the 235. thanks

1 - 20 of 150 Posts