The Nissan Club banner
21 - 40 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Brody;

Got the tail lights. Thanks

Guys:

Here is an honest vendor. Parts were exactly as described, packed well and shipped quick.

Buy his stuff - he is quality.

Terry

·
Carbon Meet Amber
3,094 Posts
BUMP for a good seller!

I recieved my parts today as expected. The parts were packed well for what they are and after a brief inspection everything seems to be in order. When I put them on I will report back with my final assessment. But as of right now may I just say have no fear of buying from Brody. He's an honest guy and had no problem with holding the parts for me for a few days before I sent payment.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
yo bee, you going to be at the november meet? i may decide to take those tires off your hands. got another couple sets of rims to try out....19x8 with a 215/35 slammed on coils...sounds sick :)

now how exactly is the tire destroyed with the cracked rim? if you could come up with another tire (mismatched or not) id be all over it for a pick up at the meet.

shoot me a PM cuz i dont get email notifications...

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
BUMP for a good seller!

I recieved my parts today as expected. The parts were packed well for what they are and after a brief inspection everything seems to be in order. When I put them on I will report back with my final assessment. But as of right now may I just say have no fear of buying from Brody. He's an honest guy and had no problem with holding the parts for me for a few days before I sent payment.
Thanks Stanza! I appreciate it, hope you are satisfied with your parts :)

If you ever need anything else, let me know!

yo bee, you going to be at the november meet? i may decide to take those tires off your hands. got another couple sets of rims to try out....19x8 with a 215/35 slammed on coils...sounds sick :)

now how exactly is the tire destroyed with the cracked rim? if you could come up with another tire (mismatched or not) id be all over it for a pick up at the meet.

shoot me a PM cuz i dont get email notifications...

Oh yea, I'm going to be at the November meet.

And, PM'ed. :)

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
ever lower the 3rd gen?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dude how much would the tires be shipped to Socal? zip code 91761.. My bud with an RX8 is really interested and would grab them from you asap i think. thanks!

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I would have to go get a quote for the shipping.

I would assume it's going to be around $100, maybe even a little bit more.

Let him know and see what he wants to do! I will try to get it done ASAP if he's truely interested and wants them as soon as possible...

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.