The Nissan Club banner
41 - 60 of 150 Posts

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
If the rears are 8.5's, the 215 will be a mild stretch. 215 isn't the ideal width tire for a 8.5. But if you want a little "stretched tire look", then you could definitely use these tires.

I would be lying if I told you these 215's were the perfect, proper width for a 8.5 tho. a 225 would be more ideal for a 8.5, but you could still use these if you wanted to do a mild stretch on the wheels, no problem.

IMO, I think it would look really good, although, the function of it most likely wouldn't be at full potential, but I think it would be fairly close.

215 on a 8.5 can be done perfectly fine tho, and you should be alrite if you did choose to do so.

It's been done many times before. Try googling it for some more info, here's a little quick insight..

Here's a 215 on a 8.5...

POST # 6:

VWVortex.com - let me see 225 tire on a 8.5" wide wheel

You can check this out too...

VWVortex.com - help: Pics of 235/40/17 on 9.5

And this is a 8.5 wheel actually with my same tires, Falken 215/35/19's on it...

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Bro u parting out?
Na, just liquidating lol. I got a ton of spare shit just sitting around, so I figured I might as well get rid of it for some people who might need it and to get me some extra cash while I'm at it, ya know.

I'm like you, I will probably never part out lol.

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Buy them man. It's truely a steal. I WISH I could use these tires, I just couldn't find a 19" wheel in 4 lug that I wanted. So I had to go with a 18" rim.

As long as you drive carefully enough and avoid potholes, you really should be fine. Falken's are really good, and quality tires.

I will meet you halfway somewhere if you wanted to make a deal.

LET ME KNOW! They are just collecting dust, it would be nice to see them put to good use, especially since they are in such great condition.

41 - 60 of 150 Posts