The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to do a headlight conversion on my 98 to the 00-01 1 piece headlights and i didn't find what i was looking as far as seaching.
my first problem is where can i buy a set other than the dealership(so the price isn't outrageous) and what do they run for?

is their a aftermarket version of the headlight or do i have to modify it myself

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:smack: i know how to "DO" to headlight swap where can i BUY the headlights or an aftermarket headlight if their is one

·
Nissan tech in training
5,700 Posts
try PMing Solace, maybe he can tell you. best would be a junk jard, ebay or put a wanted ad in the forSale/Wanted OEM forum, someone may have some or knows where you can buy them for cheap.

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frea_Kanata said:
try PMing Solace, maybe he can tell you. best would be a junk jard, ebay or put a wanted ad in the forSale/Wanted OEM forum, someone may have some or knows where you can buy them for cheap.
i have been trying to pm RY i think he has done the swap also?
thanks for the help though

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
there are aftermarket OEM replacements. u can probably go to ur local junkyard and get a set.

people tell me ebay sells each one from $75-100

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh yea.......................thanks to the people that helped me instead of whoring my question.....that is the point of posting threads right??

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
crossroads said:
whats the fun in searching when i get all kinds of cocky remarks from peps:D besides nobody likes a smartass:azzhole:
Keep on talking newbie and I'll ....... nevermind, you're not worth it.

·
Banned
186 Posts
The Seach feature can be hard to use if your not familar with the board or its lingo. If you dont have the right term, you wont find anything. Believe me, I know.

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well....im not talking im typing and youll.............what? dont start something you dont have the BALLS to finish jerkoff:cream:

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeff99GXE said:
The Seach feature can be hard to use if your not familar with the board or its lingo. If you dont have the right term, you wont find anything. Believe me, I know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts