The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=948

begining to debadge/sand/primer and everything else....doing everything by hand...i am a DIY kind of person....that way if something PHUCKZ UP....u cant blame ANYONE but yourself......have a few picz allready started in my registry or watever it iz.....sanded hood...then primered...grille filled in w/ bondo....sanded/wet sanded/primered/wet sanded/painted/clear coated.....my car will be completey bare of emblemz/side moldingz/door handlez/trunk lock/sidemarkerz/front turnsignalz are going to be filled in along w/ the damn indention from right to left tire and anywhere else this indention runz on the car/turn signalz will be relocated to the headlightz/2" sprint drop on kyb'z.....jus hard to decide wat color to paint my car.....i cant decide to stick w/ the blue on the grille or go w/ a light silver/grey (kind of like the primer color) because im going to get different rimz (white or silver) somewhere along the enkei/rota/konig line

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to me tattooing iz like an art and a way to express yourself....i see no point in pointless tattoo'z.....i do not plan on havin an office job or being a white collar worker...EVER...(i start my factory job tomorrow starting 7.50$ threw temp agency)....and if it happenz (being a white collar worker) and they cannot tolerate the innocent tattoo'z....phuck them....it iz nothin vulgar/offensive so i chose to put it on my neck...i have one on the back of my neck also.......and soon on the left side of my neck in old e. going downward will be my best friendz name who died in a car accident involving him my cuzin and me when we were coming home from a party drunk off our ass'z ...cuzin rolled a NISSAN PATHFINDER 4 timez......so like i said....tattooing iz like the customization of your car.......YOUR TRADEMARK AND IT IZ SOMETHING THAT MEANZ SOMETHING TO YOU WHEN YOUR DONE.......

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
94all-t-ma said:
to me tattooing iz like an art and a way to express yourself....i see no point in pointless tattoo'z.....i do not plan on havin an office job or being a white collar worker...EVER...(i start my factory job tomorrow starting 7.50$ threw temp agency)....and if it happenz (being a white collar worker) and they cannot tolerate the innocent tattoo'z....phuck them....it iz nothin vulgar/offensive so i chose to put it on my neck...i have one on the back of my neck also.......and soon on the left side of my neck in old e. going downward will be my best friendz name who died in a car accident involving him my cuzin and me when we were coming home from a party drunk off our ass'z ...cuzin rolled a NISSAN PATHFINDER 4 timez......so like i said....tattooing iz like the customization of your car.......YOUR TRADEMARK AND IT IZ SOMETHING THAT MEANZ SOMETHING TO YOU WHEN YOUR DONE.......
werd:cool:

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
^tru.........i didnt really know shit about cars b4 i got into this scene........now i do things that amaze myself sometimes........:D

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
nice---cant wait to see it when its done

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bondo/sanding/fill primer/wetsand/primer/wetsand/paint/clearcoat really eazy to do........u have a 93-94 or 95-97?

ill make u one if u want jus u pay for S&H-MATERIAL'z-30$ labor cost lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts