The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor and I installed the berk version II intake with the apexi filter on my 3.5 yesterday and I got to say the best mod ever for the price. My neighbor is cool. He's an older dude and he drag races and his daughters even race! He's got a corvette that does the 1/4 mile in the high 11's/low 12's.that thing is loud as hell. Bryan from berk gave me a 5% discount since it took over a month due to the apexi backorder but it was well worth the wait. The install was a snap, perfect fit, and it sounds frickin awesome at WOT and there is a definate increase in throttle response. I have the stillen muffs and its a great combination. It's quiet at cruising speeds but if you want to hear it just tap on the gas! I have the non-bosch maf so wish me luck. I got the stock stuff in the trunk just in case. Thanks again bryan! So anyone wanting to get an intake check out the berk. The best intake for the money! I also got an mp3 player that records. If i record a sound clip and I send it to someone can someone host it? I don't know how to do that?

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
shorteeguy21 said:
ok please dont hate me for asking this question, but can that apexi fit on my Injen?
You know what there was a thread about this a while back. Not sure but I think it will fit on the 2.5 injen intake and not the 3.5. Maybe vice versa.:dunno: The thread is around here somewhere. I will try to find it.

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
I just placed my order for the berk version II intake with the apexi filter for my 3.5. I hope it is everything you say it to be. Let me know when you get some sound on it so hear what it sounds like.

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
anyone know how long it usually takes to get the intake? Am i looking at a month wait. I live in Jerzey so usually all this stuff comes from Cali. and that's a week in shipping alone.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey I did not get a discount...well no problem. Yes I have come to love the Berk intake Also. When I dynoed and the rpm's hit 4500 to 5500, I just set back and smiled. Those of you with the Berk know what im talking about.

R_Foundation

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
Can't wait to get mine Bryan from Berk told me in about 5 days. I got a good camera i'm going to try and see if i can get some video for people that haven't seen it in action.

·
Active Tuning Mechanic
531 Posts
tomb said:
Still lovin mine also
Jesus, its been a while jason. Hows that altima doing??

·
1,873 Posts
^^YES

I have kind of a combination of both.
The elbow that extends from the MAF to the filter wasn't included with the FRankencar!

I use this elbow and Frankencars midpipe..... The BERK intake finished where frankencar left off.....

Plus it only took a week to get my intake from BERK, where as it took two and a half months to get the frankencar intake :angry4:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tried to get a sound clip today but when I hit the accelerator my mp3 recorder didn't record it good. it was like as the recorder couldn't record it when it got louder and lounder, the sound clip missed parts of the run. oh well I tried.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts