The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Berk Tech V2 intake over 2 weeks ago. I got a ups email saying "Billing information recieved" on Aug. 14. This typically indicates that the item will be shipped that day or the next. It still says billing information recieved. UPS says they have not recieved it yet?

Has anyone else had issues with Berk shipping thier intakes? Should I be worried?

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
i got the same message "UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details." That's a copy from the ups site. I'm not sure if it's backed up or something(i hope to god not i don't want to be waiting 2 months for intake). The orginal e-mail i got from berk with the tracking # said schedule delivery the 26th. So we'll see for me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just ordered one as well... I guess this is where we get to learn something about 'patience being a virtue', and 'the best things are worth waiting for'.... hehe, let the enlightenment begin! :)

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
oh man a month. I'm a very impatient person. Is there someone we can pay off or have taken care of to get this rushed threw.. haha j/k i'm from jerzey we have alot of mob here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a call from Bryan today

I got a call from Bryan today he said it shipped last week and I will get it this week. He couldn't pinpoint the day however it all seems shady but I hope I get it soon.

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
NBTX05Altima... you should know better now a days were more advance than mail i'll send you the money to ur paypal account, once you take care of the job ... :)

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
lol ok ok ok fine i'll fed-ex it over just let me know where your hide out is located and i'll send over 200 just to make sure you do a nice and clean job. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally... UPS says it recieved my package

After two emails and a phone call to Bryan UPS now shows my package as recieved and on its way. They did not recieve it however until yesterday AUG. 23 he claimed it was shipped last week. I am sure I will recieve my intake and all will be well however in my opinion lying and saying something shipped or submitting billing information to make it look like something shipped is unacceptable. I would be careful when purchasing from Berk Tech.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts