The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hEY I'VE been reading up on all the berk v2 hype and I am getting ready to purchase my intake, and I need to know what should I get, the Berk v2 or the injen...... someone please help becuase I'm ready anxious to get my intake... i have a 2.5s 05'
thanks everyone in advance ..

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
that about covers it^^

·
Ridin' on 19's...FINALLY!
245 Posts
Is the V2 out yet?? I haven't been able to get a clear answer on when it will be out but I am awaiting one also.
On a side note, since you have a 05 you should get on the interest list for the new GTR bumper from eRacings. Its not a commitment to buy one, just a show of hands so he can see that 05's want it too and he will start production on them. The link is below in my sig.
Thanks.

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
I agree with the berk being cheaper i got it and i love it. But then again i got a 3.5. I had AEM before this and it was good but i feel more comfotable knowing the intake in still in the engine and not behind a wheel well.

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
edrex said:
Is the V2 out yet?? I haven't been able to get a clear answer on when it will be out but I am awaiting one also.
On a side note, since you have a 05 you should get on the interest list for the new GTR bumper from eRacings. Its not a commitment to buy one, just a show of hands so he can see that 05's want it too and he will start production on them. The link is below in my sig.
Thanks.
Supposed to be out at the end of summer, which is in about 3 weeks. So keep your fingers crossed.

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
I don't know. All i've been hearing about the berk is good things, but when i ask why, the answer seems the same....it's got an APEXi filter! If that's the only reason why it's that good, that just isn't reason enough for me 2 believe the hype. You can just buy a midpipe and buy the APEXi filter and have the same thing basically. I've had the Stillen WAI, a custom CAI, and now I have the INJEN CAI. The Stillen is good if you're into the WAI idea, it's nice and loud and did give a good performance gain. My custom CAI, I actually used the Stillen filter and adapter to make the CAI, it gave me the best low end-mid range power I've felt in the QR's. Now I have the INJEN, yes I lost low end, but I gained everywhere else. So you be the judge. And yes the Berk is cheaper than INJEN, but if you're willing to spend the extra amount of $, I say go with the INJEN CAI. I am not doubting the Berk intake because I haven't experienced it 1st hand, and this is my own opinion. So judge 4 yourself w/ mine and everybody's opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts