The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 18" rims on order right now, they should be here anyday. I have been really lookin into buying some knew brakes, for the rims, and also for my need to speed and slow down quickly. I have seen Stillen has some for $236, I was wondering if anyone had any preference on which they thought is the best type of brakes?
P.s. Once I get my rims on I will post pics of my car up.

·
1,894 Posts
I think there are cross-drilled rotors from a company called Powerslot or something. I may be getting the terms wrong, but those I think are the best brakes that are available for the Altima. I think they are made by Brembo too so that's even better.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
674 Posts
yep, i just got power slots all the way around on my SE and i love them. also got the recommended pads to go w/ them which are the metal master performance one and they brake like a champ. its just in the morning or when ever you first drve your car is that the brakes are very mushy and are horrible but you just have to wait till they heat up and you are good to go super touring in your car. latas. . .

·
U13 Drifter
624 Posts
wtf kinda brakes did i buy on ebay if they aren't powerslots? the ones i got are both crossdrilled and slotted and they are brembo's...

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,062 Posts
...........yea they make brembos for the alty...they are nice....thats what i would get if i was getting new rotors....and also, in america altimas come with either front discs and rear drums....or discs all around...........depends on the model/options...

·
SR20DE/sss
100 Posts
FiReMuNkI said:
...........yea they make brembos for the alty...they are nice....thats what i would get if i was getting new rotors....and also, in america altimas come with either front discs and rear drums....or discs all around...........depends on the model/options... [/QUOTE

Got it thanks... Here 1gen altis don't have that option. THey all came out with all disc brakes.

·
U13 Drifter
624 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts