1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best Free Mods for your 2002 Altima.
More POWER than a Maxima!
Higher Top Speed than a 350Z!
Better gas mileage than a Honda Insight!
Absolutely Free!

Limited time availability, so act Now!
Detailed information follows…

"The “Ice” Cold Air Intake and “Super-Aero” Spoiler
are the best mods I have ever made to my Altima!"

The “Ice” CAI added at least 50HP,
and feels like I am using a 95shot of NOS!

The “Super- Aero” Spoiler made the coefficient of drag
so low that the Top Speed increased by at least 50MPH!

Forget those other Mods that cost thousands of dollars,
and Void your factory Warranty.
These mods are FREE, and have no impact on your Nissan Warranty.
If you don’t have the “Ice”, you just don’t have the power!!!

Hurry! Complete your mods before it is too late.

Here is what you need to make your modifications:
1. No tools are required.
2. No mechanical ability is required.
3. No money is required.
4. You must live in the Midwest!

Here is how you perform the mods:
1. Wait for a freak Ice/Snow storm in March
2. Drive you Altima to work.
3. Wait for snow and ice to accumulate on the Altima
4. Drive you highly modified 4 door sports car!
(Note: Your performance results may vary.)

Here are photos of the mods:

Cold air entering the intake provides increase in density of combustion air. This generates all kinds of extra power. The Wheel-Spin Dyno was maxed out after this mod.

The improved aerodynamics of the rear end increase top speed and improve fuel economy.

Just Kidding!

Seriously…I hated to drive the Altima in the crazy weather we had today, but it did very well. I don’t have TC, but I had ZERO problems keeping the car from spinning the tires. It was the worst possible mix of solid ice with snow on top, so this was a real test. The Altima was much easier to drive that the 2000 Accord that I used to drive in the snow. The Altima’s torque comes up gradually and allow the car to get rolling without spinning the wheels.
I don't have ABS either, I had no problems stopping. (I don't like the ABS in my Wife's Pathfinder)
Too bad that the roads were to bad for me to prove all those performance claims that I made.

-Kevin:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
JUST KIDDING?!?!? i just finished doing all that shit to my car, this forum is getting out of control with these jokes about mods because i am getting screwed out of all the time i spend that is worthless because you people give me false info!

·
Former Alty Owner
961 Posts
lol

I saw this post and I thought it would be some special kind of chip.. but alas.. another prank.. oh well.. getting used to it.. one of these times.. one of these mods will work.. keep on coming up with ideas.. ;)

·
Always something better
1,037 Posts
Actually he is not wrong on the Ice Cold Intake, all the cars I ever drove always performed better in cold weather especially when it was raining or snowing an the atmosphere is heavier, the cars are sucking in heavier air:cool:

G

·
I concur with the cold air being denser however, moist air is not as dense as dry air, that is why clouds stay up in the ski. But on the other hand, during the era of piston aircraft, in particular in WWII both North American and Fairchild used water injection (to help improve the combustion process and get extra power) for enhanced performance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Water injection has been used in many combustion applications. It cools the cylinder on the exhaust cycle by converting to steam
NOS also cools the combustion while providing more O2, but without proper fuel control the NOS will damage the engine.

Haven't you ever seen the professional drag-racers use dry ice to cool the intake before a run. Free Power!

·
Registered
13 Posts
K-hill you're hilarious man!
I hear you about this bullshit weather in late March. Yesterday I drove down to the Indy airport and the roundtrip took me almost four hours!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.